Boutique Spa Break in Ireland's Scenic North West
Villa Rose • Ballybofey, Ireland
- One- (£64) or Two-Night (£104) Break for Two in Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- One-Hour Pass to Thermal Spa Each
In 1966, Disney decided to put their own spin on the story of Hugh O'Donnell in The Fighting Prince of Donegal. Captured by the Viceroy and thrown into prison, Hugh must battle an evil henchman and break out—which, naturally, he does dressed as a woman. Escapees feeling similarly imprisoned can grab a partner in crime, don a cunning disguise, and sneak off for a break at the Villa Rose hotel in Co. Donegal.
You can bed down for the night for just £64 (up to a £142 value). Alternatively, stay for two nights for £104 (up to a £224 value). Creep through the charming town of Ballybofey on your tiptoes and slip through the doors to find a boutique spa hotel where rural stone meets chic, contemporary elegance. Relaxing takes the starring role, so whip off your false moustache, settle into your room, and let the stylish décor in red and cream help you forget the trials of your journey.
In the evening, The Forge Bar—which hosts live music on Friday and Saturday—is the perfect place to curl up with a drink in front of the fireplace and tell tales of your daring. Breakfast the next day will fortify you for swashbuckling through the sights.
The beautiful Victorian Glenveagh Castle sits inside a national park spanning 35,000 acres of amazing scenery where a herd of red deer roam free, or for some even fresher air, head for the coast. There, you can explore some of the best cliff tops in Ireland and stroll—or canter—through the surf at Donegal's beaches. Amongst smart stone and mood lighting in the Thermal Spa, breathe in Crystal Steam and ease your battle wounds underneath tropical showers and ice fountains. Then, enjoy a little hydrotherapy with a dip into a pool armed with water jets, or soak your toes in one of the foot spas.
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"With soaring sea cliffs that plummet 300 metres, deserted white sandy beaches, jaw-dropping landscapes, excellent seafood, and quiet cosy pubs, Donegal forces you to sit back, slow down and admire the view."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 December, 2013
- Limited availability on Saturday stays
- Valid for stays 1 January - 30 April and 1 October - 30 December only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid 14-15 February, 17 March, May, June, July, August, September, on Public or Bank Holidays
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Voucher includes breakfast and one-hour pass to thermal spa each
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact +353 (0)74 9132266 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • Enjoy By December 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings