A Taste of the Good Life on Lake Las Vegas
Ravella at Lake Las Vegas • Henderson, NV
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Upgraded Lake View King or Double Room ($79)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Upgraded Lake View King or Double Room with a $100 Spa Credit and a Glass of Champagne for Two ($149)
- Included Valet Parking
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Fifteen minutes from the electric Las Vegas strip, peace and quiet are the headliners and scenic lakeside views the jackpot when you make an Escape to Lake Las Vegas. With reflections of the Sierra Nevadas dancing on placid blue waters and lush golf greens and verdant palm trees permeating the grounds, this man-made paradise is a veritable oasis in the desert.
Located on a colorful, cottage-dotted coastline, the Italian-style Ravella at Lake Las Vegas is a sure bet when it comes to opulent accommodations. Fluffy feather beds, overstuffed pillows, rich mahogany furniture, and marble bathrooms befit a centuries-old Italian estate—but that Old World charm comes with modern perks like free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, included valet parking, and lake or desert views.
Let mangia be your mantra on this Escape. Arrive in style with a cocktail and then sit down for dinner at the Firenze Lobby or, during the warmer months, the poolside Lagoon Bar & Grill. Savor breakfast or lunch at Medici Café, where each dish is freshly made from ripe, juicy, and local produce. Indulge in a little me-time at the The Spa at Ravella for a massage or other body treatment, or tee off on the private SouthShore Golf Course's rolling greens. MonteLago Village's Tuscan villa-style shops offer numerous outlets for retail therapy; and, for a night on the wild side, the neon-lit Las Vegas Strip just 15 minutes away.
"349: That's the number of suites and rooms at Ravella. And while the resort has several resorty touches, like a spa and golf, the lakey aspects include kayaking and canoes. Something about sinking an oar into the waves 17 miles off-Strip pleases."-- NBC Southern California
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are January 11, 27, 28, 29, 30; February 27, 28; March 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31; April 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25; May 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27; July 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Upgrades available
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- Wi-fi available
- Airfare not included
- Resort Fee of $22 and taxes of 13% are not included and are payable directly to the property
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 2, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 2, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 2, 2013 • Enjoy By September 2, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings