Reaching the Peak of Perfection
Whistler Cascade Lodge Hotel • Whistler, Canada
- A Two or Three-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite
- Free Parking, Wi-Fi, and Daily DVD Rental
- Gift Basket
An avalanche of fun awaits you with this week's Escape to the mountain playground of Whistler, British Columbia. Pack your gear and head for the pristine wilderness of the Coast Mountains, where you'll spend two nights at the Whistler Cascade Lodge Hotel ($208), an all-suite property located at the entrance to Whistler Village (Bonus: You can book a third night for free, resulting in a 68 percent discount).
Scale the heights of relaxation during your stay in a one-bedroom suite. Park your car, grab your complimentary gift basket, and revel in Canada's jaw-dropping scenery from the windows of your lodge-style suite—which comes equipped with a full kitchen, washer and dryer, HD flat-screen televisions, complimentary DVD rental, and free Wi-Fi.
Soak in the majestic vistas while taking a dip in one of the two outdoor hot tubs or one of the largest outdoor heated pools in Whistler. Cruise along the streets of Whistler Village, lined with boutiques, galleries, and world-class restaurants.
Meander landscaped trails leading from the village to Lost Lake, where built-in barbecues and picnic tables allow you to dine in mellow majesty.
Pick up the pace with a rigorous hike through the Ancient Cedars Grove, a forest of 900-year-old trees. Encounter Whistler wilderness with a zip-line tour. Or, if skiing peaks your interest, book your Escape later in the season, to enjoy Cascade Lodge's easy access to the lifts.
Whistler, ranked by Travel + Leisure as North America's "it ski destination," tranforms from a summer retreat into a winter wonderland mid-November.
Your pulse races with this week's mountain Escape, where you'll gorge yourself on staggering scenery, fine dining, and unsurpassed skiing—without gouging your vacation fund.
"The balcony had an amazing view of the mountains. The staff had awesome recommendations of where to eat and what to do. The village was close enough to walk to, yet far enough away that you didn't hear everything going on."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and are payable directly to the property at the time of redemption
- Reservations required, rooms subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be 21 years old or older to reserve the room, must have valid ID upon arrival
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Extra person charges apply for bookings more than 2 guests
- Must book and stay by December 15, 2011
- Valid for the 1 bedroom deluxe suite, based on double occupancy
- Upgrades and/or extension of stay may be purchased at time of booking for extra fees paid directly to hotel at time of booking
- Blackout dates are July 1-3, 2011(inclusive) and July 29-31, 2011 (inclusive)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • Enjoy By December 15, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings