A Tantalizing Taste of Wine Country
Temecula Creek Inn • Temecula , CA
- A One-Night Weekday Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Weekend Stay for Two in a Premium Room ($179)
- Three Wine Tasting Tours for Two
- Resort, Parking Fees, and Wi-Fi Included
When any new relationship gets underway, so does the so-called honeymoon phase. The sun shines brighter, food tastes richer, and affection grows stronger.
Revert your long-standing romance to the sweet thrills of a budding romance when you Escape to the Temecula Creek Inn to enjoy the sights, tastes, and sparks of a whirlwind love affair.
Anchored in the rolling landscape of Temecula, California—just about an hour from San Diego—the inn will welcome you with the breathtaking scenery and easy-going charm for which Southern California is known.
Be swept off your feet at the start of an overnight weekday stay in a Deluxe Room ($99), or whisk away your sweetie for a one-night weekend stay in a Premium Room ($179). Try not to swoon upon learning that your resort fee and parking are included.
The undeniable attraction you feel toward your bucolic room will come second only to your relationship's chemistry. While deluxe rooms feature sunny views with natural landscapes, and premium rooms overlook the on-site golf course (best seen from the patios or balconies), every retreat shares a commitment to comfort. Curl up together to watch a movie on your flat-screen, or make each other laugh by streaming silly videos with included Wi-Fi.
Go for a hot air balloon ride above canyons and valleys with California Dreamin', and watch the sunset before you sip champagne at the landing site. Then, relish the taste of grilled sea scallops and a Greek-marinated flat-iron steak for dinner at the inn's Temet Grill.
After a round of golf in the morning, go on an included wine tasting tour of three local vineyards of your choice. The Falkner Winery, Stuart Cellars, and Leonesse Cellars are just three of the 12 places you can uncork a bottle and toast to your one and only.
Feel the love with this Escape, and you could tease that ever-elusive honeymoon phase into permanence.
"An admirable job of maintaining the integrity of the landscape, with its subtle wood and stone architecture; golf courses that incorporate natural flora and land formations; and stands of sycamore, stone pine, eucalyptus, ash and California live oak."-- Gayot
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Voucher is valid for stays between now and December 30, 2011
- Must make reservation by November 1, 2011
- Blackout dates are June 23-25, July 1-3, 29-30, Aug 11-12, 19-20, Sept 2-4, 9-10, 13-15, 23-24, 26-30, Oct 1, 7-8, 14-15, Dec 2, 17; All other dates are subject to availability
- Voucher does not include tax or gratuity; Occupancy tax of 12.25% will be charged at check in
- Voucher cannot be applied towards previous reservations or groups
- Normal property cancellation policies apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2011 • Enjoy By December 30, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings