Mid-Century Mod in Miami
Riviera South Beach • Miami Beach, FL
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in Studio Suite
- Automatic Upgrade to One-Bedroom Suite
- Daily Poolside Breakfast for Two
- Daily $20 Dining Credit for Catalina Hotel's Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi or Maxine's Bistro & Bar
- Nightly Happy Hour from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. at The Catalina Hotel
- Two Beach Chairs Per Day from The Catalina Beach Club
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine at Check-In
- Round-Trip Airport Shuttle from Miami International Airport
Get away to one of the hottest places on planet earth with this week's Escape to Miami: Spend four nights at Riviera South Beach, a classic jewel ($599).
While making a name for itself as the newest boutique hotel in the South Beach Group collection, its artful location in the heart of Miami's Art Deco district will leave you wondering if you might bump into Don Draper himself.
Just steps from the famed Collins Avenue boutiques, world class restaurants, hot nightlife, and miles of beaches, the Riviera writes its own advertisement.
The hotel's round-trip shuttle transports you and your creative-director-in-crime from Miami International Airport to the luxurious hotel, where you receive a bottle of sparkling wine at check-in and an upgrade from a studio to a stylish one-bedroom suite. Each abode comes equipped with a gourmet kitchen and separate living, dining, and sleeping areas. The décor combines classic mid-century sophistication with contemporary chic.
In true starlet fashion, don your shades and take your included breakfast for two poolside, then lay low around the Sterling, sun-drenched oasis. Grab a couple of chairs from The Catalina Beach Club, and stroll easily to several beaches where sun, surf and of course, beautiful beach bodies, await.
When you need a break from the sun, hop on a tour of the neighborhood, taking in the largest collection of Streamline Moderne Art Deco architecture in the world.
For a change of scenery, visit the Riviera's nearby sister property, The Catalina Hotel, where your daily $20 credit can be used to dine al fresco at Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi or enjoy cocktails at Maxine's Bistro & Bar. If steamy nightlife is calling your name, kick off an evening of dancing with a nightly happy hour (Old Fashioned, anyone?) held from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., also at The Catalina.
Tell Betty not to wait up: This Escape is the Lucky Strike you've been waiting for—and you'd be a Mad Man to miss it.
"The 54 rooms at South Beach's Riviera Hotel are surprisingly spacious, given the prime location a couple of blocks from the ocean and near the Bass Museum of Art. It's a quick stroll to the shore and some of the best people-watching around."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Rooms are double-occupancy
- All deal components must be used during one visit by same customers
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: 7/1-7/3; 7/22-7/24; 9/13-9/14
- As part of this deal, the $15 per night resort fee is waived
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2011 • Enjoy By November 30, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings