The Quapaw Quarter Historic District's Crown Jewel
The Empress of Little Rock • Little Rock, AR
- A Two-Night Stay in Standard Room: The Washburn-Welch Room, The James H. Hornibrook Room, or Petit Jean Room ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay in a Spa Suite: The Victoria's Garden Spa Suite, Chatelaine Anniversary Spa Suite, or the The Majestic Spa Suite ($299)
- Daily Two-Course Candlelit Breakfast
- Bottle of Champagne and Handmade Gourmet Chocolate Truffles
- 20% Off a Carriage Ride for Two (Based on Availability and Must Be Booked at Time of Reservation)
Southern comfort and Old World British refinement come together with an Escape to The Empress of Little Rock, an elegant Victorian bed and breakfast in the heart of Arkansas listed on the National Register of Historic Places and named "Best of the Best" by AY Magazine for the past 11 years.
Sleep like a prince or princess inside this Queen Anne-style manse in your king- or queen-size feather bed, and allow your stress to slip down the drain of your clawfoot soaking tub or hydrotherapy massage jet shower (based on room choice). Spa suites all include Jacuzzi tubs.
Wake each morning to a two-course candlelit breakfast, where you'll find no shortage of ways to work off your cream of apple soup and shirred eggs en croûte calories in The Natural State.
Go antiquing in nearby Hot Springs or soak in the hot thermal baths for which the region is famous. Check out the William J. Clinton Presidential Center and the River Market district in Little Rock, visit the Old Mill from Gone With the Wind, or trek to Toltec Mounds Archeological State Park to see one of the largest archeological sites in the Lower Mississippi River Valley.
Let your Victorian senses give way to Venetian side dishes when you dine at Ciao Italian Restaurant. Sample savory Mediterranean dishes worth taking off the white gloves so you can lick the last of the sauce off your fingers. Then, drink in the sweet southern air with a carriage ride for two (based on availability).
Whether you pay in dollars or pounds, or speak with a Southern drawl or a European accent, your stay at this luxurious B&B will be the crown jewel of your Little Rock getaway.
"We will never forget our wonderful stay at The Empress. It is a magnificent Victorian mansion with stellar service and the most delicious gourmet breakfast!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability; book early for best availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 2/8-9 and 2/14-16; rooms may be available for an additional $100 per night during these dates
- Based on double occupancy
- Inn has limited number of silver servers
- $100 per night upgrade to Hemingway Spa Suite may be available at booking
- Voucher includes 20% off a carriage ride for two; subject to availability and weather; substitution may be available
- Taxes and a $10 gratuity will be added to each night of your stay
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings