A Toast to the Russian River Valley
Applewood Inn • Guerneville, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in the Arezzo, Firenze, Lucca, Massa, or Pisa Rooms ($175) or in the Grosseto, Livorno, Pistoia, or Prato Rooms ($195)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in the Arezzo, Firenze, Lucca, Massa, or Pisa Rooms ($295) or in the Grosseto, Livorno, Pistoia, or Prato Rooms ($345)
- Daily Full Country Breakfast for Two
- $50 Credit Toward Dinner for Two at The Restaurant at Applewood
- $50 Credit Toward a Couples' Massage
- Wine Tasting Passport
Napa may lure the tourists, but the Russian River Valley wine region—which falls within Sonoma County— accounts for roughly ten percent of grape varietals planted in the area and has been silently garnering a reputation for its Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes. Here, vineyards in the misty countryside go about their business relatively undisturbed by tour buses and foot traffic, and the region recommends itself with superb cuisine and gorgeous scenery—take the majestic giants rooted in the cathedral-like Armstrong Redwood State Reserve, for instance.
Mammoth redwoods stand guard around the secluded Applewood Inn, an award-winning Guerneville retreat that has appeared in more than 40 magazines and newspapers. Guest rooms are housed in three buildings, headlined by the 1922 Belden House, where a Mission-style stucco exterior conceals nine individually decorated chambers—each named for a town in Tuscany.
Mornings begin with a full country breakfast, after which guests are welcome to lounge by the outdoor pool or indulge in a therapeutic spa treatment. The Restaurant at Applewood Inn—awarded a Michelin star for the second straight year—has dropped many a gourmand's jaw with locally sourced dishes like pan-roasted Muscovy duck breast and cocoa nib-crusted rack of lamb. A glass of California wine from the cellar ensures every bite goes down smoothly.
"On a knoll in the shelter of towering redwoods, this romantic inn [is] a short drive from Guerneville's village center... Creative California and Mediterranean-influenced cuisine using local produce is served in the excellent restaurant."-- Read Fodor's Review of Applewood Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $35 processing fee applies
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable upon check-out
- Based on double occupancy
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- No children and no pets allowed
- Blackout dates: Jan 19-21, Feb 14th, Feb 16-18, March 1-3, March 8-10
- Vouchers include Daily Full Country Breakfast for Two, $50 Credit Toward Dinner for Two at The Restaurant at Applewood, $50 Credit Toward a Couples' Massage, and Wine Tasting Passport
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 18, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2013 • Enjoy By May 18, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings