The Baja Peninsula Unveiled
Solmar Hotel & Resort • Los Cabos, Mexico
- A Three- ($393), Four- ($524), or Five-Night ($655) Stay for Two in a Studio from April 11, 2013 until December 21, 2013
- Or, Three- ($606), Four- ($808), or Five-Night ($1,010) Stay for Two in Studio from February 1, 2013 to April 10, 2013
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and More
- 25% Discount at Solmar Spa Cabañas and a 50% Discount on Cabo Adventure Tours
- Welcome Amenity on Arrival Day
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Everything flows a little more freely in Cabo San Lucas. From the liquid libations that pour nightly (and daily) from an endless stream of beach bars to the rolling waves that kiss the sugar-sand shores, this Mexican resort for revelers definitely promotes a glass-half-full mentality. Lined from end to end with trendy hotels, cutting-edge restaurants, and to-die-for shopping, this destination for cruise ships, spring breakers, and sport-fishing enthusiasts is a hot bed of activity that gives new meaning to the word "sizzle."
Nestled away from the crowds yet still close to the action, the secluded Solmar Hotel & Resort in Cabo San Lucas surrounds you with nothing other than cliffs and sea. Fully stocked kitchenettes, air-conditioned interiors, king-size beds, and private balconies come standard. Unlimited meals, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks are included.
Let your hair down with some primo pampering at the Solmar Spa Cabañas. Then, book an exursion with Cabo Adventures Tours. Format your adventures to your liking with ATV rides, horseback excursions, WaveRunner tour, or sport fishing trip. Or, get up close and personal with Pacific sea life during a snorkel swim or dolphin encounter. For dinner, bite into delicious regional cuisine at El Tejaban Restaurant. Open for all meals, this on-site eatery prepares all of its dishes with fresh market ingredients in both Mexican and American styles.
"The whitewashed, modern Solmar sits against the rocks at Land's End facing the surging Pacific... The all-suite accommodations are done in a Mexico-Santa Fe style, with white stucco walls. The oldest rooms open right onto the sand."-- Read Fodor's Review of Solmar Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes a 25% discount at Solmar Spa Cabañas, a 50% discount on Cabo Adventure Tours and a welcome amenity on arrival day
- Taxes and service included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • Enjoy By December 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings