Touching the Taj Inside India
Encounters Travel • New Delhi, India
- A Ten-Day Trip to India for One Guest on Select Dates, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from Newark to Delhi
- All Hotel Accommodations Indicated on Itinerary
- Eight Breakfasts and Two Dinners
- All Transports and 24-Hour Airport Arrival-and-Departure Services
- Local English-Speaking Tour Guides and Sightseeing Tours and Activities Listed in the Itinerary
- Rate is Per Person Based on Double Occupancy; Single Occupancy Requires an Additional Fee
In Delhi, denim-clad teenagers skip about the streets with cell phones plastered to their ears listening to the latest Bollywood track. Mere miles away on the slopes of a nearby rural village, cows move freely down dirt roads past women in saris preparing midday meals by hand. This is India: a contradiction in culture, in time, and in history, and one of the few places on earth where historical change unfolds in real time before your eyes.
Escape to this eons-old civilization that stands teetering on the edge of an illustrious past and an ever-promising future with this ten-day trip inside India from Encounters Travel.
"India bristles with an eclectic melange of ethnic groups; an intoxicating cultural cocktail for the traveller. With such astonishing diversity, you will be taken on a journey that will linger in your mind long after you’ve left her shores." LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
Except where noted in the fine print: • Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion Original Price:
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
Other conditions apply
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
"India bristles with an eclectic melange of ethnic groups; an intoxicating cultural cocktail for the traveller. With such astonishing diversity, you will be taken on a journey that will linger in your mind long after you’ve left her shores."-- Lonely Planet
Except where noted in the fine print: