Your Paradise on the Yucatán
Apple Vacations • Playa Paraíso, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Three- ($1,099), Four- ($1,279), or Seven-Night ($1,699) Stay in an Upgraded Garden-View Villa at the Iberostar Cancún
- Or, an All-Inclusive Three- ($1,259), Four- ($1,449), or Seven-Night ($1,999) Stay in an Upgraded Superior Junior Suite at the Iberostar Paraíso Maya
- Room Upgrades Available; Based Upon Availability
- Round-Trip Flights for One Passenger from Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Cleveland, Cincinnati, or Indianapolis to Cancún and Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, and Entertainment Program
- $100 Resort Credit per Person
- Complimentary Swim with the Dolphins Experience for Children Up to Age 7 or 50% Discount on Swim with the Dolphins Experience for Children Ages 8 to 12 from Dolphin Dreams
- All Taxes, Fuel Charges, and Fees Included
- Rates are Per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Like snacking on fresh-made guac or sipping a salty margarita, once you've had a taste of the good stuff, you start to crave it. Get your fill of fun in the sun with this Escape to Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula—home to Cancún and the Riviera Maya—where the stunning shores beckon those in search of indulgence and relaxation.
"For bacchanalians and beach lovers, there are the devilish nightclubs and angelic sands of Cancún and Playa del Carmen," says Lonely Planet. "Divers and adventurers will salivate at the sight of the translucent waters and coral arrays of the Mesoamerican Reef—the second-largest barrier reef in the world. And for everybody else, there are lost Maya ruins to explore, hammocks to test, Coronas to drink, and long forgotten beaches to discover."
Check in at the Iberostar Cancún or Iberostar Paraíso Maya, each five-star resorts with luxe amenities and attentive service. The Paraíso Maya pays homage to the region with exquisite Mayan décor and features spacious guest suites with hydromassage showers. At the Cancún locale—a AAA Four Diamond Award-winner—look forward to enjoying a luxurious villa and an 18-hole championship golf course.
Let the turquoise waters of the Caribbean lure you to the white-sand beaches, or make a splash in the water playground before tipping back a cool cocktail poolside. You're welcome to join fellow travelers in a host of outdoor sports, then pamper yourself with a massage at the spa. Kids' entertainment, nightly musical and comedy performances, and discos for all ages keep guests moving and grooving into the evening.
If you've always dreamed of swimming with dolphins, the moment you've been waiting for is closer than you think—just 25 minutes south of Playa del Carmen, actually. Dolphin Dreams is a state-of-the-art dolphinarium that introduces you to these inquisitive creatures, all of whom were born through the Dolphin Discovery breeding program.
Whether you yearn for the adventure of a lifetime or just want to stretch out in the sun, Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula is the place to satisfy your every craving.
"The Yucatán Peninsula welcomes more visitors than any other part of Mexico. Its tremendous variety attracts every kind of traveler with an unrivaled mix of sophisticated resorts, ancient Maya culture, exquisite beaches, and exhilarating adventures."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by January 14, 2013
- Not valid on existing reservations
- If canceling for any reason within 30 days of departure without Apple Vacation's AVOK travel protection the penalty is 100%. Cancellations 44-31 days prior to departure will be subject to a $125 per person penalty and outside of 45 days there is a $45 per person penalty
- Voucher includes All-Inclusive three-night, four-night, or seven-night stays in a Garden-View Villa (Iberostar Cancún) or Superior Junior Suite (Paraíso Maya), round-trip flight for one from CLE, PHL, CVG, BWI, IND, or BOS to CUN with round-trip airport transfers and is all inclusive of buffet meals, snacks,305_6900email" style="display:block;">
view deal view deal view deal view deal view deal view deal view deal view deal
Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 14, 2013 • Enjoy By January 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms$0
- 0% savings