Golden Opportunities on the Mag Mile
Raffaello Hotel • Chicago, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double Room ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Suite ($129)
Some streets are said to be paved in gold, but the expression is about as close to literal as you can get when applied to Chicago's Magnificent Mile. The main byway between the city's booming business district and its, well, Gold Coast, "Mag Mile" is dotted from end to end with everything glitzy—from high-end jewelers and clothiers that comprise some of the best shopping in the world to a glamorous and fast-paced nightlife scene.
If style is any measure, Raffaello Hotel has earned its address on The Mile with its comfortable, elegant, contemporary-style rooms. Beds draped in high-thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens and spacious bathrooms outfitted with rain showers are just a few of the golden opportunities that await in optimally positioned hotel. Better still, a 24-hour fully-equipped fitness center and on-site or in-room massages allow you to keep your own personal shine in check.
Grab a cocktail or two on-site at the newly opened penthouse-level Drumbar Lounge, a speakeasy-style venue with and outdoor garden terrace. For dinner, sate your silver-platter expectations with a delectably on-the-money meal prepared by Michelin star-rated Chef Mauro Mafrici at the critically acclaimed Pelago Ristorante. Whatever entrées you choose, be sure to leave room for a rich hazelnut mousse and chocolate cake with pistachio ice cream. Stroll with the smart set as you visit some of Chicago's most popular attractions just down the street, such as the Museum of Contemporary Art and the John Hancock Center. And, the shimmering shores of Lake Michigan are just a few short blocks from your hotel door.
"The steps-from-Michigan Avenue location is working in its favor. Guest rooms are spacious and comfortable. Dressed in varying shades of a neutral hay color, they have modern-looking bathrooms with rain showers and excellent city views."-- Fodor's Review of Raffaello Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Reservations must be made through the LivingSocial link provided
- Reservations must be made by: February 10, 2013
- Upgrades available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Credit Card required at time of reservation and check-in
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): February 14-16, 2013; February 22-23, 2013; March 2-4, 2013; March 9, 2013; March 16, 2013; March 19-23, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 16.40% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 4, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 4, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 4, 2013 • Enjoy By April 4, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings