Big Fun on the Big Island
Castle Halii Kai • Waikoloa, HI
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two-Bedroom Garden View Villa
- 50% Off a Grand Circle Island and Volcano Tour for Two with Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
The chaise lounges on Hawaii's "Big Island" never disappoint, but the adventures that await in Waikoloa village make a strong case for venturing beyond the beach chair. From the stretches of pearly white shoreline that make up Magic Sands Beach, to the kayaking coves of Anaehoomalu Bay, this small community at the northwest tip of Hawaii offers visitors some of the world's best golf, hiking, and water sports against a backdrop of volcanoes, waterfalls, and hibiscus gardens.
Villas at the Castle Halii Kai Resort provide posh headquarters for your island endeavors. Boasting two bedrooms and two bathrooms, along with a fully equipped kitchen, these villas offer plenty of room to spread out. Private lanais with garden views ensure that the rare moments you spend away from the resort's sundecks and multi-level ocean-view pool will be just as peaceful. Active types can play 18 holes on one of the resort's courses or work out at the oceanfront fitness cabana.
Kick off your island immersion with a Grand Circle Island and Volcano Tour from Polynesian Adventure Tours. Scuba dive or snorkel around nearby Kona Reef, then dry off and hit the Kona Farmers' Market for locally grown produce, or tour a coffee or pineapple plantation. Hawaii Volcanoes National Park offers an ever-changing landscape, as eruptions continually alter the island's geography.
"This is a place you will always want to go back to—it is just outstanding. The accommodations are beyond the norm and the services were executed flawlessly."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by April 30, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Valid for travel January 16, 2013 – January 30, 2013 and March 1, 2013 – December 23, 2013
- Blackout dates are February 1, 2013 – February 28, 2013 and March 22, 2013 – April 5, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Grand Circle Island and Volcano Tour must be booked with Polynesian Adventure Tours; subject to availability
- Airfare not included
- Internet access available
- Daily Resort fee of $10 plus tax, per room will be charged to guests upon check-in which will include: entry gate electronic key card (Access to the resort premises and Ocean Club) and a parking permit
- Room rates are subject to 13.416 % tax (including the Hawaii General Excise Tax of 4.166% and Transient Accommodations Tax of 9.25%)
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 37% savings