In Bend, Mountain Views at Every Turn
Pronghorn, an Auberge Resort • Bend, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite
- $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- Flowers and Cookies Upon Arrival
- Shuttle to Mt. Bachelor
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Just east of the Cascade Range, Bend boasts 300 days of sunshine a year and plenty of diversions for outdoor enthusiasts—"you can trail-run along the rushing Deschutes River in the morning and hit the snowy slopes of Mt. Bachelor in the afternoon," says Sunset magazine of this high-desert town in Central Oregon.
Recognized by Golfweek, Travel + Leisure Golf, Golf Magazine Living, and CNBC as one of the best resort communities in the United States, the stone-and-lumber Pronghorn, an Auberge Resort sits amid one of the oldest juniper forests in the world and features award-winning golf designed by Jack Nicklaus. Views of the Cascade Range are around every bend, including awe-inspiring vistas from your room.
Pronghorn's sprawling Junior Suite boasts a king-size bed and a private patio overlooking the 18th green of the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course. With slate and hardwood floors, each unit has high-speed Wi-Fi, a flat-panel LCD/plasma television, a walk-in closet, and a gas fireplace. The bathroom features a full shower and soaking tub with travertine tile and granite counters. Just pack the basics—they'll provide robes, irons, and hair dryers, as well as soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, and shower gels. Begin your morning with complimentary in-room gourmet coffee and tea while soaking up the Central Oregon mountain air and views of the Cascade Range and the Powell Buttes.
Come mealtime, use your $25 food-and-beverage voucher for an epicurean experience at one of the on-site restaurants. Enjoy breakfast or lunch, or catch the game and a cocktail, plus small plates, at the casual Cascada lounge. Dine in style as you settle in for an intimate evening at the elegant Chanterelle restaurant, featuring locally and sustainably sourced ingredients and an extensive wine list.
• Hit the slopes at Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort
• Sip your way through local craft beers on the Bend Ale Trail
• Try your hand at fly-fishing on the Deschutes River
• Explore Bend from above during a helicopter tour
"I wanted to treat my wife to something special. Wow, were we pleased. The atmosphere was superb, the food delicious, and the service outstanding."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable upon check-out
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates: February 15th-18th & March 22nd-28th
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • Enjoy By May 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings