A Northwest Passage to Discovery
The Lodge At Suttle Lake • Sisters, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in Any Lodge Room Type Based on Availability ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Waterfront Cabin ($299)
- $100 Spa Credit
- Bottle of Champagne Upon Arrival
- To-Go Snack Pack Upon Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
For three centuries, the draw of a mythical Northwest Passage sent explorers across North America in a series of fruitless searches. Though the existence of such a waterway was finally disproven, the allure of Oregon's Deschutes National Forest is stronger than ever. Suttle Lake covers 253 acres deep in the center of the park, and has become a mecca for outdoor recreation with the stewardship of the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, which stocks its waters with rainbow trout.
Answer the call of the wild at The Lodge at Suttle Lake, named among the Best Small Inns & Lodges in Oregon by Frommer's. The resort, spread across the banks of Suttle Lake, affords sweeping mountain views and the splendor of pristine forest. Its rustic elegance enchants visitors seeking a hidden getaway with signature Northwest touches, like unique guest rooms each modeled after a local Native American symbol.
You'll wake up feeling refreshed after a night in your Cascadian-inspired accommodations under the soaring pines of the Deschutes National Forest. You can treat yourself to breakfast before venturing outdoors on a wildlife hike to see osprey, eagles, deer, and otter. Then, trek out to the water for kayaking, canoeing, paddle boating, rafting, fishing, or other aquatic activities popular in the warmer months. During winter, backcountry skiing and snowshoeing are the best ways to explore the forest. At the close of your day scouting natural bounty, relax at the spa or savor a meal at on-site restaurant The Boathouse.
After all, there may be no cross-continental outlet to the Pacific, but this Escape is a world of discovery.
"Built in the Grand Cascadian style, this 10,000 square-foot lodge presides over the eastern side of Suttle Lake. Supersized wooden architecture and whimsical charm characterize the main Great Room, which is often flooded with light."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Lodge at Suttle Lake
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Additional guest(s) is $20/night; occupancy limit based on capacity of room type (cabins 4-6 people per cabin)
- Cabin occupancy is 4 people; up to 2 additional persons may be accommodated for additional charge
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Taxes (7%) are not included and are payable upon time of voucher redemption
- Pets are welcome; $20 fee applies
- Blackout date are February 15 & 16 and April 4 & 6; additional blackout dates may apply
- Not valid during holidays or special events
- Must be 18 years or older to check-in; lodge guests must be a minimum of 14 years old, but cabins are available for all ages and family friendly
- Lodge is pet free; pet friendly cabins per availability
- Complimentary four hour snow shoe rental for two available if weather permits
- Vouchers include $100 Spa Credit, Bottle of Champagne Upon Arrival, and To-Go Snack Pack Upon Checkout
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • Enjoy By May 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings