On the Edge of the World in Los Cabos
Barceló Los Cabos Palace Deluxe • San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
- A Three-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Family Suite ($705) or Junior Suite ($728) Between April 1 and December 23, 2013
- Or, a Three-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Family Suite ($923) or Junior Suite ($895) Between Now and March 31, 2013
- Or, a Four-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Family Suite ($937) or Junior Suite ($971) Between April 1 and December 23, 2013
- Or, a Four-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Family Suite ($1,231) or Junior Suite ($1,193) Between Now and March 31, 2013
- All-Inclusive of Three Meals per Day, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Mini Bar Access, Use of Beach Towels and Loungers, Live Entertainment, and More
- $550 in Resort Credit Coupons
- 50% Off Spa Treatments
- Bottle of Wine and Cheese Platter In-Room Upon Arrival
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Welcome to the end of the world. No, this isn't some Mayan-calendar thing; we're talking about Los Cabos, a former fishing town at the very southern tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula. On this perennially sunny promontory separating the Sea of Cortez from the Pacific Ocean, you could hop on a boat, head directly south, and you wouldn't reach land again until Antarctica. This truly feels like the edge of the planet.
Look out onto the great blue abyss from a luxe suite at the all-suite Barceló Los Cabos Palace Deluxe in San José del Cabo, the upscale big sister of renowned party town Cabo San Lucas. At 550 square feet, the stylish Junior Suite Deluxe is equipped with Wi-Fi, a 40-inch TV, and temperature controls, and it's appointed with ceramic tile floors, wood furniture with marble tops, a plush bed draped in Egyptian cotton linens, and a private terrace with views of the pool or garden and partial views of the sea. Each Family Suite Deluxe, at 809 square feet, features a balcony, a lounge, two twin beds and a large king-size bed, and a rain-dance shower. These rooms are also close to the water park—perfect for the kids.
Ready to explore with Cabo Adventures? Many make their way to the tip of the world to watch the great migration of gray whales, which takes place between December and April. You're likely to see dolphins, sea lions, and other types of whales, as well as the iconic Arch, a sort of natural rock portal to the open seas ahead. Others come for the golf (there's an 18-hole Nicklaus course nearby), snorkeling (Jacques Cousteau called the Sea of Cortez "the world's aquarium"), and ziplining (the course is set amid a UNESCO protected biosphere).
Back at Barceló, refuel at one of eight restaurants. Seafood is king here, as any local will tell you of this formerly sleepy fishing village. From the Zen stylings of Lotus, an elegant sushi and teppanyaki restaurant, to the alfresco Coral Seafood Grill, the resort dishes up some of the freshest catches the ocean offers. But you'll also find a variety of French, Italian, Spanish, and, of course, Mexican cuisine during your stay.
"The property is gorgeous, the food is excellent (including the buffet), and the service is the best I've ever experienced. Rooms are spotlessly clean, with Internet access on the TV and mini fridges that you can actually use without paying extra."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is all-inclusive of three meals per day, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, mini bar access, use of beach towels and loungers, live entertainment, and includes, 50% off spa treatments, a bottle of wine and cheese platter in-room upon arrival, and $550 in Resort Credit Coupons www.barcelo.com/BarceloHotels/es_ES/Images/resort-credit-loscabos-en37-87045.pdf
- Taxes and service included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings