Crowning Glory on Cancun Shores
Cancun Caribe Park Royal Grand • Cancún, Mexico
- A Five-Night Stay for Two in an Deluxe Ocean View Room August 16 to December 20 ($999), or July 13 to August 15 and January 3, 2012 to March 31, 2012 ($1,200)
- Up to Two Children Ages 6 and Under Stay and Eat Free; Children Ages 7 to 12, $53 Per Night
- Includes Unlimited Meals and Beverages
- Two 50-Minute Shiatsu Massages
- Fitness Center and Wi-Fi Access
Being in the royal family must have its drawbacks. We suppose gracing dozens of magazine covers could get to be redundant, and everyone knowing your address may become a bit unsettling. But if there's one thing that makes it all worth it, it's this: all-inclusive vacations.
Escape to Cancun Caribe Park Royal Grand in Mexico for a five-night stay, and get a feel for the good life treatment that Wills and Harry—or Kate and Pippa, for that matter—enjoy on their getaways.
Say, "Cheerio!" to your own version of Buckingham Palace, and depart on a trip for two from August 16 through December 20 ($999). Although if an upcoming polo match or derby race is a conflict, God Save the Queen (and these dates instead): July 13 through August 15, 2011 or January 3 through March 31, 2012 ($1,200).
Whether you leave the little ones with the nanny or bring them along is up to you: Up to two children ages 6 and under stay and eat for free, while children ages 7 to 12 are just $53 per night.
Overlooking the breathtakingly clear waters of the Caribbean, the resort has the ideal location for leisurely beach days and after-dark dancing in the city's nearby clubs (Harry would be pleased). You don't even have to wait for the changing of the guards to slip into your Deluxe Ocean View Room with your own prince or princess.
Make use of your mini bar's contents on your private balcony or terrace, or relax on your king or double bed to watch satellite entertainment on your flat screen. These newly renovated rooms also feature Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a water purification system, a bathtub, and a coffee maker. Don your Union Jack swimsuit and take a dip in waters that would put the Thames to shame.
Release paparazzi-induced tension during one of two included 50-minute shiatsu massages, and keep that gossip-worthy bod in tip-top shape with courtesy access to the fitness center. For an additional fee, go sailing offshore with help from the resort, and then tell your plus one to kiss me, Kate under a shaded straw hut.
Keep calm and carry on with a visit to the archeological site of Chichen Itza, and snorkel amid 70 species of fish at Xel-Ha. Then, spend an afternoon meandering through the stalls of Market 28 to find jewelry and a fascinator for a night out at Mambocafé.
With so much to do and see, it's up for you to decide this Escape's crowning glory.
"Located in the heart of the city's Hotel Zone, the Cancun Caribe Park Royal Grand Hotel is near shopping, nightlife, bars, family entertainment, and local attractions. This Cancun hotel has it all and is near everything."-- U.S. News & World Report
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Blackout dates are Dec 03-08/11 & Dec 21/11-Jan 02/12; All other dates are subject to availability
- Voucher does not include tax or gratuity
- Children 0-6 years old are free; 7-12 years old are $53 per child per night (maximum 2 children sharing room with their parents)
- Voucher cannot be applied towards previous reservations or groups
- Normal property cancellation policies apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • Enjoy By March 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings