Paradise on the Pacific in Beautiful Bali
Globotours • Bali, Indonesia
- An 11-Day Trip to Bali, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from Los Angeles ($2,199 per Person) or Washington, Chicago, or Houston ($2,399 per Person)
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airports to Hotels and Sightseeing Destinations
- Four Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations in a Superior Room at Alila Ubud Resort
- Four Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations in a Superior Room at Alila Manggis Resort
- Daily American Breakfast and Afternoon Tea
- Full-Day Art and Nature Tour
- Weekly Schedule of Tai Chi or Yoga Classes, Use of Mountain Bikes, Balinese Dance Classes in Ubud, and Internet Access Throughout
- US Departure Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Service Charges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Many world travelers regard Bali as the Holy Grail of exotic destinations—the Indonesian island charms all who visit with an intoxicating cocktail of jaw-dropping natural beauty and ritual spirituality. Though petite, this Pacific isle nonetheless explodes with cosmopolitan verve in cities like Kuta and Ubud, while the undeveloped areas to the east teem with tangled bamboo forests in a kaleidoscope of greens. Among the many reasons to visit, the Balinese culture exudes a mystical serenity in its unwavering commitment to ancient ceremony and mesmerizing dance.
You can see both sides of Bali's spirit on this 11-day Escape courtesy of Globotours.
Days 1 and 2:*/