A Grand Dame in Greater Kansas City
The Elms Hotel & Spa • Excelsior Springs, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic King, Queen, or Double-Queen Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($129) with a $50 Dining Credit for Eighty-Eight at The Elms
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic King, Queen, or Double-Queen Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249) with a $25 Dining Credit for Eighty-Eight at The Elms and a $55 Spa Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Excelsior Springs, Missouri, gained fame in the late 19th century when a serendipitous farmer found a mineral well that seemed to brim with healing properties in the shady woods near his land. Word spread, and the town quickly blossomed into a medicinal resort. Today, visitors come not only for a relaxing getaway, but also to check out antiques shopsae burgeoning local art scene, and fine dining.
Shortly after the discovery of the area's restorative waters came The Elms Hotel & Spa. It's existed in various incarnations for more than a hundred years, and was twice destroyed by fire. Now, this grand dame of hospitality, fresh off a multimillion dollar renovation, exudes opulence inside and out, from its opulent limestone facade to the 16 acres of trees and gardens that surround it.
Luxury linens and understated décor lend the guest rooms an air of tranquility, and amenities include a spa with an indoor European lap pool, and contemporary Midwest fare at the upscale-casual Eighty-Eight at The Elms. Dishes like the Barham Farms chicken breast, served with polenta and roasted vegetables, sing with locally sourced, seasonal ingredients, and a menu of classic cocktails, wine, and local beer complements each meal.
"Excellent service, excellent food, super-comfy bed, lovely décor, and a historic building. Love it!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Credit Card required at time of reservation and check-in
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): February 9, 2013; February 14, 2013; February 16, 2013; April 4-5, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes $55 to spend at the spa, $25 dining credit to Eighty-Eight at the Elms
- Options C & D: Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings