An All-Inclusive Virgin Island Dream
Sugar Bay Resort & Spa • St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- An All-Inclusive Three-Night ($999) or Four-Night ($1,329) Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Room Between April 7 and August 24, 2013
- Or, an All-Inclusive Three-Night ($1,249) or Four-Night ($1,659) Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Room Between February 1 and April 6, 2013
- Inclusive of Three Meals Per Day, Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Access to Recreational Activities, Introductory Scuba Lessons, Movies, and More
- $100 Spa Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Eight Nights
Sugar Bay Resort & Spa is the kind of place you see on postcards. In fact, its white sand beaches, classically Caribbean waters, and densely tropical landscapes are among the most photographed wedding locales in the region. Talk about dreamy. But you don't need a save-the-date to vacation at this St. Thomas resort. Heck, if you're a US resident, you don't even need a passport.
Checking into your room, you'll first notice the view: Step out onto the balcony and let the sea breeze tickle your skin as you gaze at the lush islands in the distance. Accommodations also include Balinese-style furnishings and a spacious bathroom with a shower and tub, marble floor, and separate vanity.
And meals? Waste no time acquainting your taste buds with the resort's plentiful dining options. With six restaurants to choose from, you can expect a well-rounded ensemble of fresh eats from sea to shining sea (that's the Caribbean to the Mediterranean). There's even a sports bar and grill, plus two lounges.
When you aren't nibbling on jerk-spiced shrimp, take a cocktail to one of three pools or the hot tub, and kick back beneath the palm trees. For more active pursuits, cruise down to the secluded beach for a morning jog, or organize a catamaran snorkel trip; rent jet skis, kayaks, or a sailboat; or pick up snorkel or scuba gear for a warm dive among tropical fish. And for a bit of pampering, take advantage of your spa credit. A sprawling 10,000-square-foot rejuvenation center, Journeys features five treatment rooms, a couples' massage suite, a full-service salon, hydrotherapy rooms, and more.
"My husband and I had a splendid time at Sugar Bay! We have been to other all-inclusive resorts in the past, but this resort is fantastic! The service was impeccable, the food and choices were amazing!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by March 31, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy; room accommodates up to 4 people the third and fourth people (ages 18 and up) are each an additional $163 per night, children 0-2 are free, children 3-12 will be $55 per child per night, children 13-17 are $95 per child per night
- Voucher includes access to recreational activities, introductory scuba lessons, movies and a $100 spa credit
- All taxes, fees, and gratuities included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 24, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2013 • Enjoy By August 24, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings