Sherbet Sunsets on Mexico's West Coast
Bel Air Collection Hotel & Spa Vallarta • Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Three-Night ($449), Four-Night ($599), Five-Night ($749), or Six-Night ($899) Stay for Two
- Inclusive of À La Carte Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for Two; Pool and Beach Snacks; and Premium Open Bar from 10 a.m. to Midnight
- One Romantic Dinner for Two
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine upon Arrival
- 25% Off Spa Services
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico's most cosmopolitan beach town. The sexy city hugs Bahía de Banderas (Bay of Flags) on the country's Pacific coast, showing off long stretches of sparkling sand from the gracious malecón—Vallarta's part boardwalk, part catwalk promenade. Cool air from the mountains mingles with the salty sea breeze to create a heavenly climate for both eco-tourism and browsing the boutiques and posh galleries of downtown. And if seafood fresh from the deep suits your tastes, you've come to the right place.
As soon as you arrive in your luxurious, LCD flat-screen-equipped room at Bel Air Collection Hotel & Spa Vallarta, about 20 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta, you can check your cares at the door with welcome cocktails for you and your sweetheart. Don't worry about going thirsty or hungry after the toast—your room's minibar is restocked daily with complimentary soda, beer, and water.
After your warm welcome, take a dip in the infinity pool and check out the pool bar, or head to Collection Spa to redeem your 25 percent discount toward indulgent services like a chocolate facial or even a romantic Jacuzzi massage for couples. Slip away for a romantic stroll on the malecón to see local art, hit the beach, or take a boat cruise to snorkel with the fish.
When the sun starts to sink below the horizon, head for the beach with a glass of bubbly and take advantage of a prime sunset seat. You'll also find a selection of treats and exotic teas available to make the sight even sweeter.
"We have stayed at resorts all over the world and this staff is by far the friendliest. The resort is beautiful, and very much alive. Daily entertainment starts at 9 and goes till about 5, just in time for happy hour."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher includes one romantic dinner for two, a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival and 25% off spa services
- $17 gratuity for dinner is not included and will be collected
- Taxes included
- Gratuities are not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings