Salty Air and Beachy Hair in Los Cabos
Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos • San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
- A Three- ($451), Four- ($601), Five- ($751), or Six-Night ($892) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Studio
- All Inclusive of Three À La Carte Meals per Day per Guest, Premium Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages from 10 a.m. to Midnight, Pool and Bar Snacks, Daily Minibar Refill, and All Resort Taxes
- Romantic Dinner for Two
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- 20% Discount on Spa Services
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Everything flows a little more freely in Los Cabos, Mexico. Here, where the Pacific meets the Gulf of California, trendy hotels, cutting-edge restaurants, and to-die-for shopping create a hotbed of activity that gives new meaning to the word "sizzle." From the liquid libations that pour nightly (and daily) from an endless stream of beach bars to the rolling waves that kiss the sugar-sand shores, this resort city definitely promotes a glass-half-full mentality.
Nestled away from the crowds, yet still close to the action, Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos is a sensational place to take a breather on the Baja Peninsula. Spanish Colonial décor is spread throughout this all-inclusive oasis, where unlimited eats and drinks ensure your stay is equal parts leisure and libation. In guest rooms, terra-cotta hues and airy curtains create an inviting ambiance, while amenities like cable TV, plush duvets, and a mini bar guarantee comforts are within arm's reach.
With the ocean and an infinity-edge pool steps away, you'll never bemoan your time away from home. Enjoy the sunset with a glass of sparkling wine, savor a continental breakfast, and unwind at tea time with a warm beverage and pastries. And while lazing on the beach or in the spa has its perks, there's plenty of action in the area to keep you moving: big-game fishing, world-class golf, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and horseback riding, to name a few.
"We chose this resort to celebrate our 10th anniversary and were utterly charmed... The grounds included a second pool and a fire pit that we were able to cozy up to at night while listening to the waves crashing on the beach."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates March 23 – 31, 2013
- Voucher includes a romantic dinner for two, a bottle of sparkling wine and a 20% discount on spa services
- $16 gratuity for dinner is not included and will be collected
- Gratuities are not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings