Revelry in the Yucatan Rain Forests
Hacienda Temozon • Temozon Sur, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room from Now to March 31 ($828) or April 1 to October 31 ($644)
- 30% Discount on Spa Treatments
- 20% Discount on Food, Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and On-Site Car Rentals
- First 20 Purchasers of Each Date Option Receive Daily American Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
In the secluded rain forest of Mexico's Yucatan peninsula, the only sounds you'll hear with regularity are the soothing calls of more than 50 native bird species, and your own measured breathing as you relax in one of the world's most tranquil hideaways. The region is walled off from the clatter of urban life by mangrove forests, flawless beaches, and countless natural and historic sites and attractions, making it a peaceful perch for everything from uptempo eco-excursions to sedate sun-bathing as you revel in your gorgeous surroundings.
A luxury oasis nestled amid the verdant beauty, Hacienda Temozon's coral-hued walls, weathered wooden doors, mosaic tile floors, and elegant white moldings evoke the timeless rustic chic of Mexico's Belle Époque. Guest accommodations boast grand 20-foot ceilings, as well as a range of accents and amenities fusing retro style—comfortable beds piled with pillows, marble bathtubs, and twin hammocks—and modern comfort—plunge pools, iPod docks, Blu-ray players, and remote-controlled air conditioning.
Beyond the confines of your room, the Hol Be Spa—set among natural rocks and flickering candlelight—beckons with a full menu of replenishing aloe massage treatments. For a sense of adventure, take advantage of on-site car rentals and head out to explore the nearby ruins of Uxmal, the Ruta Puuc, and Merida. Back at the resort, you can sit down to a meal blending regional and international cuisine at the Temozon Restaurant, overlooking the breathtaking main gardens and shimmering outdoor swimming pool.
"The converted henequen estate exudes luxury and grace with mahogany furnishings, carved wooden doors, intricate mosaic floors in tile and stone, and a general air of genteel sophistication."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hacienda Temozon
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Guest is responsible for paying 24% taxes upon arrival directly to the hotel
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings