Diversity Thrives Day and Night in St. Lucia
Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa • Castries, Saint Lucia
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite with Pool View, March 1 to 24 ($1,199) or April 2 to December 19 ($1,099)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite with Pool View, March 1 to 24 ($1,739) or April 2 to December 19 ($1,639)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner for Two
- Choice of Two Non-Motorized Water Sports per Stay
- Welcome Drinks
More than just a stop-off for cruise ships and landing pad for lounge chairs, St. Lucia's multifaceted landscape—equal parts emerald mountains, lush rain forests, and volcanic beaches—is as close to paradise as it gets. The island's mixed French and British heritage has crafted a close-knit culture of rich cuisine, pulsing calypso beats, and free-flowing libations. While many are attracted to the locale's unspoiled shorelines, others crave the ever-evolving nightlife that pulses into the wee hours of the morning.
Nestled within the wild orchids and colorful storefronts of St. Lucia's Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa boasts easy access to snorkeling, water skiing, rain-forest excursions, and more. Beyond its close proximity to the sugary sands and turquoise waters of the Caribbean, the four-star, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award-winning resort channels the island's blended heritage with its neo-classical and French Caribbean-style architecture. Each of Bay Gardens' 75 rooms features spacious bathrooms, stellar views, and modern amenities, while the property's lagoon-style pool, spa, fitness center, and multiple restaurants ensure that guests' needs come first at this beachfront hideaway.
After getting your fill of Caribbean sunshine, nearby Rodney Bay Village provides plenty of ways to fill the remainder of your day—indoors or out. Nothing can spoil your once-in-a-lifetime adventure as you experience the area's rich culture, nightlife, and dining. Turn over a new leaf by trying the Caribbean cuisine at the on-site Hi Tide restaurant, or check out the new Trios Caribbean Fusion spot for king-crab-and-coconut chowder followed by a coffee-spiced grilled strip loin.
"A prime location directly on beautiful Reduit Beach. The six three-story buildings wrap around a large, lagoon-style pool. Water sports and diving are available on the beach."-- Read Fodor's Review of Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are March 25 - April 1, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher includes two free non-motorized water sports per person for the trip
- 18% tax and service charges are not included and will be collected by hotel upon booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings