Beach House Hideaway in Mount Eliza
SeaBreeze • Mount Eliza, VIC
- Two ($379) or five nights ($749) for up to four people in a luxurious two-bedroom Beach House in Mount Eliza
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Continental breakfast hamper for your first morning including baked goods and jams
- Late 12pm check-out time for some extra sunning
- Secluded beaches, local wineries, scenic walking tracks
- Just an hour-long drive from Melbourne CBD
Imagine a holiday where the waves are strolling distance from the door of your own private beach house. Get space, style and luxury by the sea that's all your very own for two (just $379, usually $770) or five nights (just $749, usually $1,595) for up to four people at SeaBreeze in Mount Eliza.
Enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine to share in the north-facing courtyard or on your rear deck with a barbecue on your first night of living like a local. Your stay starts with a hamper of delicious breakfast treats to fill you up on your first morning too, including yummy baked goods, jams and continental delights.
After munching, stroll down to the private sandy beach for a refreshing swim and then wander around lovely Mount Eliza, where you'll find local produce markets, top-notch restaurants and charming boutiques.
Return to your elegantly designed house, which is fully self-contained with a stainless steel, brand new chef-worthy kitchen, a designer bathroom with a bath, a large LCD TV and DVD and a collection of DVDs to watch after long beachy days. Not to mention, two large bedrooms with queen beds and sumptuous 1,000 thread count sheets.
If that's not enough wonder to get you started, you can also explore scenic coastal walking tracks soaring above secluded beaches, excellent local vineyards and the Mornington Peninsula's premier golf courses.
Tearing yourself away from your own private hideaway is made that little bit easier by a late midday check-out on this wonderful Escape to Mount Eliza.
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on quad occupancy only
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- A surcharge of $100 applies during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Weekend availability is limited so book in quickly
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 12, 2013 • Enjoy By August 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings