Boutique Brilliance in Beacon Hill
Ames • Boston, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior or Deluxe Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout and Wi-Fi
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
With all its Tea Parties and bars where everybody knows your name, Boston has long been a bustling hub for the common man. Steeped in history, the Beacon Hill neighborhood takes visitors back a few centuries with quaint Federal-style row houses lining narrow, gas-lit streets. The brick sidewalks provide the right footing for a chic, modern lifestyle, and Boston trend-setters frequent the bars, bistros, and bodegas that fall in the shadow of the hilltop Massachusetts State House.
Ames, a Morgans Hotel Group boutique property, seamlessly melds past and present with minimalist design complementing the 1893 Romanesque architecture. Once the tallest in Beantown, the building's arched floor-to-ceiling windows and dramatic fireplaces earned it a reputation as one of the city's "most beautiful," according to The New York Times. Dine at the Woodward, a modern tavern specializing in New England cuisine, before returning to your room—replete with down bedding, a flat-screen HDTV, and free Wi-Fi. For a little fresh air, guests can borrow one of the hotel's bicycles to tour the city's cobblestone lanes.
"A supermodel would feel right at home here, as would any New England traveler looking for New York style and sophistication. Everything about the place, including the people who work here, is very cool-looking."-- The New York Times
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes of 5.7% state hotel tax, 6% local hotel tax and 2.75% convention center financing fees are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsSuperior rooms are 350 sqft and feature Malin+Goetz bath products, luxurious King beds, flat screen HDTVs and iPod Docking stations. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $superior room$ $139 avg/night
detailsDeluxe rooms are 400 sqft and feature Malin+Goetz bath products, luxurious King beds, flat screen HDTVs and iPod Docking stations. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $deluxe room$ $159 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)