Hip and Heady in the City of Roses
Hotel Fifty • Portland, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Courtyard or City View Room
- $10 Breakfast Credit per Person
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Home to yuppies, artists, musicians, beer snobs, environmentalists, coffee connoisseurs, and so many more, Portland has both the newest of the new and the pricelessly vintage. The entire town deserves street cred—its kooky flourish of parks, galleries, museums, bars, boutiques, and eateries give the City of Roses that elusive in-the-know cachet. Oh, and then there's the 145 square miles of lush green hills and winding rivers nestled between active volcanoes and picturesque mountains, but who's counting, really?
Sitting pretty directly across from Tom McCall Waterfront Park in the heart of downtown Portland, Hotel Fifty is as central as it gets. These boutique accommodations are flanked by cosmopolitan sprawl on one side and the Willamette River on the other. Guests can rest easy on memory foam beds draped in luxury linens or enjoying thoughtful touches like 42-inch flat-screen TVs, rain showers stocked with Green Natura bath amenities, and free Wi-Fi. Fresh fare with an emphasis on organic, local produce isn't far at the H5O bistro & bar.
Any time is a good time to visit Portland—the only hitch is choosing what to do. Foodies can head to Park Kitchen in the Pearl District for seasonal plates like basil-flecked halibut carpaccio and duck breast on a bed of hominy and English peas. Or, shop where the chefs do at the Portland Farmers' Market, a centuries-old tradition named one of America's best by Travel + Leisure. Use rainy days to your advantage at Powell's Books, where you can peruse the stuffed stacks before savoring a perfumed brew from the acclaimed baristas at Stumptown Coffee.
"This reasonable boutique property recently underwent a major renovation, and the final results are pleasing. The décor is modern and clean, with glass, stone, and marble floor accents in the lobby. Another star attraction is the riverfront location."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hotel Fifty
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; Not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $75 fee applies
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included/payable directly to the property
- Blackout date: February 14 - 16 and March 15 - 16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • Enjoy By May 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings