Plush, Stylish, and Positively Santa Fe
Luxx Hotel • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxx Standard Suite ($79)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Luxx Standard Suite ($158)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Washed in the rich hues of terracotta, vermillion, and adobe pink, Santa Fe is graced with a diverse blend of artistic traditions. Situated at an elevation of 7,000 feet, this Northern New Mexico locale rests on a plateau at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. A stroll through the historic city's central plaza reveals rows of traditional and contemporary galleries, with some showing off classic turquoise jewelry and others displaying gorgeous watercolors. Outdoors enthusiasts will find plenty to love here, too, with Ski Santa Fe offering snowboarders and skiers an epic mountain less than 20 miles from town.
Luxx Plaza Hotel, a posh boutique hotel in the heart of downtown, boasts suites with modern amenities like HDTV, Blu-ray, and Google TV; complimentary Wi-Fi; pillow-top mattresses; and kitchenettes. But the eclectic Southwestern décor pays homage to Santa Fe's roots. Masterpieces by Native American artist Stan Natchez hang from the property's walls, just as they do at one of the Smithsonian museums.
Even in this day and age, the desert sun remains New Mexico's best medicine man: Basking in the rays on your community deck is a Southwest luxury, and Luxx Plaza Hotel offers an outdoor hot tub and stainless steel barbecue grill, nestled in a stone sculpture garden, that will heal all of your stress-related ills.
"The rooms and the common area/lobby are hip and funky with lots of local art. Our room was spacious and quiet and the hotel is convenient to everything near the plaza."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Stays must be completed by the expiration date on April 30, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and $24.99 resort fee not included and payable to the property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates: March 1-2, March 8-23, & March 29-30 (may be able to upgrade to these black-out dates for an additional charge upon booking)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings