Your Cup Overflows in the Finger Lakes
FingerLakesBnB.com • Seneca Falls, NY
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Two VIP Wine Card Passports for Wine-and-Beer Tastings at 27 Wineries
- Welcome Gift from Each Inn
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The most storied civilizations sprung up along river valleys, and New York's Finger Lakes region is just as paradisiacal. Carved into the state in near parallel fashion thousands of years ago, the iconic waterways are part lake, part river in their placid, narrow constitutions. The confluence of fresh northern air and dewy banks creates the perfect climate for winemaking—as a result, the area has come to produce some of the best varietals in the nation. Add to the natural charm breathtaking Victorians and quaint waterfront towns and you've got a scene ripped right from a storybook.
FingerLakesBnB.com offers a choice of three delightful lodgings in the Finger Lakes. Fireplaces and Federal-style mantles hold court with modern amenities like cable TV and complimentary high-speed Internet access in the 200-year-old Abner Adams House.
Those with an extra-refined palate can opt for the Barrister's Bed and Breakfast where the hearty breakfast easily caters to vegan, vegetarian, or gluten-free diets. Ranked the top Seneca Falls B&B/inn on TripAdvisor, this property boasts amenities that include a beverage center and a guest refrigerator to keep your chardonnay cool.
Nearby, Los Gatos Bed & Breakfast gets back to basics year round with a main house where no two rooms share a wall. Come spring, you can add two secluded log-cabins to the mix. Both lodgings at Los Gatos offer homemade jam, syrup, and bread in the morning.
• Visit any of hundreds of vineyards on the Seneca Lake, Cayuga, and Keuka Lake wine trails
• Hike the wooded trails and visit a breathtaking waterfall, or go antiquing in a nearby wine town
• Savor the flavor of homemade cheese along the Cheese Trail
The region is one of mesmerizing beauty, like a dream marriage of Scotland and Napa Valley. The lakes have created unique conditions and microclimates that are ideal for grape growing... This is one of the most notable winemaking regions in the country."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel now until 5/15/13 and 11/1/13-12/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Participating Inns are Abner Adams House, Barrister's Bed & Breakfast and Los Gatos Bed & Breakfast; all locations are subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings