Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe—Where in the World Should You Go?
Resort Stay Vouchers •
- A Seven-Night Stay at Your Choice of One of 6,000 Global Properties
- Destinations Include the US, Africa, Asia, Australia, Central and South America, Europe, and India
Bali? Orlando? Ibiza? San Francisco? The gang's all here! With more than 6,000 global properties in destinations like Scotland, Arizona, Colorado, Germany, India, and more, Resort Stay Vouchers offers the best of both (um, all) worlds.
From the crystal-clear water of the Bahamas, Hawaii, and Fiji to the beaches of the Riviera Maya, there are plenty of options for cold-blooded vacationers, while Palm Springs and Las Vegas are just a hop, skip, and jump away for West Coast residents. During the winter, the slopes of Whistler beckon skiers and boarders, and during the spring, Scotland's rolling hills with blooming flowers make for a subdued getaway. However, you may put Kenya's Royal Reserve Beach & Safari Club and The Granja Brasil Resort, just 45 minutes from Rio de Janeiro, on the top of your bucket list.
A few helpful tips: The price doesn't include an all-inclusive package, but Escapees have the option to book at some all-inclusive resorts. Escapees also have the option of upgrading to accommodations that are priced higher than their $1,500 voucher during the booking process. If it turns out that it will just be you on the trip, it's all good—there is no additional fee for single occupancy. And if you need to check out early, that's okay too—you won't be penalized. Some of the participating resorts are vacation rentals or timeshare properties, but you will not be required to listen to any sales pitches while you're on vacation. Ah, bliss. Scope the destinations available here, and bon voyage!
"We believe everyone deserves a vacation! Our primary goal is to provide a quality vacation at a significant discount to every person who seeks one."-- Resort Stay Vouchers
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Multiple voucher purchase per person is permitted, however multiple vouchers may not be used consecutively at the same resort; some resorts only allow 1 visit per year using voucher; check resort profile prior to booking
- Not redeemable for cash. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions from Resort Stays Marketing
- One member of each party must be at least 25 years old, valid ID and credit card must be presented at check-in
- All Resort Stay accommodations are subject to availability. Resort availability cannot be guaranteed at any given time of the year due to booking demands and seasonal influences
- All bookings are final, once a Resort Stay is booked it is considered “redeemed,” becoming non-refundable and non-changeable
- Customers have until March 1, 2014 to book their reservation
- Voucher purchase / Resort Stay bookings are flat fees, not per person
- Occupancy and age limits vary by resort. Resort accommodations vary and may hold 2 – 10 people. Ensure that number and ages of persons traveling in your party does not exceed the occupancy and age limits of the room and resort you book
- Purchase of voucher does not require buyers to attend sales presentations
- Two Vouchers may not be used consecutively (for back-to-back stays at the same resort). Reservations are only valid for 7-night consecutive stays (you may not break up the stay and spend 3 nights at one resort and 4 nights at another)
- Bookings are solely processed online, no direct-resort bookings
- All-inclusive fees not included. Some resorts are “optional” and some are “mandatory” All-Inclusive. Said fees are clearly noted for each resort and must be approved before confirmed booking is allowed. All-Inclusive fees are due upon check-in
- Security deposit required at check-in. Rate is usually $100 and is refunded at check-out, providing no damage was done to the property by guest
- Airfare, meals, excursions and transfers not included; resort gratuities not included
- Children allowed, but subject to accommodation occupancy and age limits; check occupancy and age limits of accommodations prior to booking
- No pets allowed
- Buyers may upgrade their voucher for other room options; fees vary by location and are due at time of booking online Resort Stay vacation
- Some resorts require additional taxes; be sure to check the Resort profile prior to booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2014 • Enjoy By March 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings