In the Heart of Vancouver, Indoors and Out
Rosedale on Robson • Vancouver, Canada
- A One-Night ($159) or Two-Night ($298) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Suite
- Daily Breakfast For Two
- Parking and Internet
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Though Vancouver's total area spans less than 45 square miles, dozens of those miles are dedicated to hiking and biking trails that seem far removed from the urban core, from Stanley Park to the Strait of Georgia. But this coastal seaport is also one of the most densely populated metropolises in North America, serving as a cultural mecca with a vibrant arts scene, world-class restaurants, and cosmopolitan elegance. Still, this is the most laid-back city in an already laid-back country. It is, after all, the heart and soul of the Pacific Northwest.
A gleaming glass-front hotel in the center of Vancouver's entertainment and sports districts, Rosedale on Robson gives guests prime access to the city. Boasting floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the skyline, your suite is outfitted with a king-size bed, a flat-screen TV, and a galley kitchen. On-site, you'll also find a heated indoor lap pool, a whirlpool, and a garden terrace.
Cool off with a beer at a pub in the nearby Gastown District, then grab a bite at Blue Water Café, boasting the largest selection of oysters in the city. This Yaletown restaurant just a few blocks from the hotel routinely tops best-of lists and serves only wild, sustainably sourced seafood. After dinner, catch an indie flick at the popular Vancity Theatre, or head to Rogers Arena for a Canucks game— both are just a few blocks from the hotel.
During the day, walk the 5.5-mile seawall path that circles the 1,000-acre Stanley Park. You'll encounter dense forest, lakes, and lagoons frequented by all manner of wildlife, as well as several monuments, including a collection of totem poles.
"We loved the comfortable and spacious suite, and the hotel was in easy walking distance of Yaletown restaurants and Chinatown. Wished we could have stayed longer here."-- Hotels.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until August 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 44% savings