The View Across the Potomac: Love at First Sight
Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel • Arlington, VA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Guest Room, Thursdays through Sundays
- Breakfast for Two at the Potomac Restaurant
- Included Parking
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Washington's best-kept secret isn't even in the city proper—it's in Virginia. Less than a mile from the scenic Potomac River and boasting postcard-worthy views of DC's major monuments, Pentagon City places the whole of Washington at your fingertips from the seclusion of an upscale suburban setting. All walks of DC life converge here whether it's inside the Metro system's most-traveled subway stop, under the glass atrium of the Washington area's biggest shopping mall, or on the wildly popular bike trails that run all the way to Maryland. Proximity to the nation's capital is Pentagon City's biggest draw, but visitors will find it an adequate destination in and of itself.
Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel's proximity to power is obvious—it overlooks both the iconic Pentagon building and the Potomac River. Traditional rooms offer plush pillow-top mattresses, marble-clad bathrooms, and stunning monument views. Perks like in-room movies and video games and high-speed Internet provide delightful distractions, and daily newspaper service keeps you up to date with the news across the river. In the morning, the on-site Potomac Restaurant serves Belgian waffles with strawberries or steel-cut oatmeal with cinnamon, pecans, and raisins along with coffee, tea, and juice.
It's easy to see why this Virginia-based Escape is for lovers. The adorable Village at Shirlington is the perfect place to stroll hand-in-hand down its tree-lined streets touting a slew international restaurants, boutiques, and entertainment venues like the award-winning Signature Theatre. Still, you'll want to spend an intimate evening in DC, and the Pentagon City Metro station is just two stops from the heart of downtown. Get off at Gallery Place and tour bustling F Street where Madame Tussaud's, Ford's Theatre, the National Portrait Gallery, and the International Spy Museum are mere blocks away. For lunch, grab a baguette at Cowgirl Creamery—a tasty cheese shop on F Street. Grab a cocktail at the Speakeasy inside LivingSocial's 918 F Street. For dinner, get close with shareable plates: Ping Pong Dim Sum serves up scrumptious Asian-style dumplings while La Tasca lays out a spread of savory Spanish tapas.
Want more date ideas? Check out Date Nights DC.
"If you want to look out your hotel window and see the Washington Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, US Capitol Building, and the Jefferson Memorial—stay at the Sheraton National Hotel."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes breakfast for two at the Potomac Restaurant and parking for one car
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Must book reservations by February 23, 2013; must complete travel by February 28, 2013
- Expiration date of this voucher is February 28, 2013
- The Paid Value (i.e., the amount you paid for the Voucher) does not expire. The Escapes Voucher shall include the Promotional Value (i.e., the amount in excess of what you paid that is shown on the Escapes Voucher) only if used by expiration date indicated on the Escapes Voucher; thereafter the Escapes Voucher shall only be good for the amount of the Paid Value through the applicable Paid Value Expiration Date
- Upon the Expiration Date of the Promotional Value, the Voucher will no longer contain the Escape Promotional Value; but Purchasers who have not redeemed the Voucher will automatically receive “Deal Bucks” for the Paid Value from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings