Head Over Heels for Downtown DC
Courtyard by Marriott Washington Convention Center • Washington, DC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Bottle of Wine Delivered to Your Room at 7 p.m.
- Overnight Valet Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
"DC" to locals and "Washington" to the rest of the world, the nation's capital has split personalities to go along with its monikers. While tourists flock to the National Mall, flanked by the Smithsonian and the National Air and Space Museum, Washingtonians gravitate toward the young atmosphere and hip hangouts of neighborhoods like Logan Circle and H Street. Still, Chinatown manages to straddle the line between residents and sightseers. Peek into one of the Zagat-rated restaurants or hole-in-the-wall bars and you'll discover it packed with those who call the city home. Just around the corner, world-class museums and the Verizon Center draw visitors from down the block and across the country.
The Courtyard by Marriott Washington Convention Center is housed in an old bank building with loads of architectural character, so it fits right in along F Street just blocks from the Verizon Center, the Convention Center, and the Gallery Place/Chinatown Metro station. Its conscientious staff treats guests like visiting dignitaries with services like valet parking and dinner delivery from a host of local restaurants.
Inside the newly renovated guest rooms, you'll find thick mattresses topped with custom bedding and fluffy pillows, not to mention high-speed Internet access and contemporary décor in a palette of claret and white. An on-site fitness center, indoor pool, and two restaurants ensure that you don't need to leave the hotel to stay entertained and well fed.
Want more date ideas? Check out Date Nights DC.
"Good restaurant in the hotel with lots of other options nearby. Great central location to all the attractions. No need to have a car if you stay at this excellent hotel. Extremely helpful staff... it just doesn't get any better than this hotel."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Applicable for any standard room
- Reservations/changes/cancellations made through Marriott Reservations Call Center are not valid
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Maximum number of occupants for your Escapes Booking room is 2; fees may be applied for additional guests
- Sales taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at check-in
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Includes one bottle of wine delivered to your room at 7 p.m., overnight valet parking for one car
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Prices are subject to change at any time; your pricing is locked in after purchase
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms