A Zen Retreat in Desert Hot Springs
Miracle Manor Retreat • Desert Hot Springs, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays or Saturdays ($239)
- Daily Healthy Breakfast
- $25 Spa Credit
Just 109 miles from LA in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains, overlooking Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley, Desert Hot Springs is appealing to those seeking solitude and the healing powers of the area's natural hot mineral springs.
With breathtaking views of the San Jacinto peaks and toned-down luxe décor, Miracle Manor Retreat, listed among National Geographic Traveler's 150 Hotels You'll Love in 2008, is the ideal Escape for those looking to ditch the bells and whistles in favor of natural opulence and elegant aesthetics.
This distinguished desert oasis, which dates back a half-century, has been meticulously restored to modern, eco-friendly standards, while upholding its classic 1950s style. Each room boasts minimalist furnishings—a nod to the retreat's owners, April Greiman and Michael Rotondi, a designer and architect, respectively—and features a queen-size bed designed by Greiman-Rotondi and topped with organic bedding, plus private bathrooms stocked with handmade, organic bath and body products.
While there is complimentary Wi-Fi available, the property keeps things simple with no TVs, kids, or pets allowed on the tranquil site. Start each day with a cool glass of cucumber or cinnamon natural spring water complemented by a healthy meal of fresh fruit, whole grain breads, organic nut butters and jams, and free-trade organic coffee and tea.
• Hike through Joshua Tree National Park, about 45 minutes from the hotel
• Take advantage of your $25 credit at the Miracle Manor spa
• Relax in the hotel's two mineral-rich therapeutic pools, open year-round
"The contrast of cool desert night air and water that's toasty but not painfully hot is surely one of life's great treats. Even better is looking up to a sky filled with crystalline constellations as you float lazily with steam rising all around."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 4 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $35 processing fee applies
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable upon check-out
- Based on double occupancy
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Must be 21 or older to check-in
- Blackout dates: 2/14-2/18, 3/29-3/31, 4/11-4/14, 4/18-4/21, 5/24-5/27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings