Seaside on Puerto Rico's West Coast
Rincon Beach Resort • Anasco, Puerto Rico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($492) or a Four-Night Stay that Includes a Friday and Saturday Night ($549)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Queen Room, Any Days of the Week ($759)
- One-Hour Kayak Rental
- Two Glasses of Rum Punch
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Some of the world's best surfing, diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and whale watching: It's all right here in the 85-degree waters of Puerto Rico's Bay of Añasco. On the western edge of this Caribbean country, far from the high-rises of San Juan, Rincon Beach Resort affords visitors a half-jungle, half-sea, and totally mellow experience in America's oft-forgotten commonwealth. And you won't even need a passport to get there.
This 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner features an infinity free-form swimming pool with a Jacuzzi that overlooks the sea, two bars—including a swim-up bar—and two restaurants, Brasas and Pelican Beachfront Grill. You'll stay in a Superior Queen Room—equipped with A/C and a flat-screen cable TV—and you'll be treated to a one-hour kayak rental, two glasses of rum punch at Splash Bar, and a Rincon beach bag.
Commonly referred to as "the surfing capital of the Caribbean," the west coast of Puerto Rico is home to endless world-class surf spots, ranging from mellow beach breaks to ripping point breaks. While lessons are available for beginners, those who want to enjoy the Caribbean without a board have several choices as well. After your kayak rental, try snorkeling in Desecheo National Wildlife Refuge, where some of the clearest water in the world breeds a rainbow of sea life living among the protected coral reefs.
For those who simply want to enjoy the ocean view without getting in, there are endless options, from horseback riding on tropical, seaside trails or exploring Rio Camuy Cave Park (the third-largest cave system in the world) to visiting the Arecibo Observatory—home of the world's largest radio telescope.
For additional information, visit Rincon Beach Resort on Facebook.
"It's a bit off the beaten path, but that's part of the allure of this oceanfront resort. The South Seas-style decor begins in the high-ceilinged lobby, where comfy sofas invite you to enjoy the view through the Royal Poinciana trees."-- Read Fodor's Review of Rincon Beach Resort
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Stays must be completed by the expiration date on May 23, 2013
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by March 27, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours after confirmation applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 2/14/13 - 2/17/13 and 3/27/13 - 3/31/13; a supplement of $50/night (not including taxes and fees) can be paid to travel during those dates and they are subject to availability
- Upgrade to Deluxe categories on weekdays is $25 per night; Upgrades to Deluxe Category on weekends is $50.00 per night; payable at time of making reservation
- Airfare not included
- Taxes of 9% and resort fee of 9% are not included and will be collected at time of reservation
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • Enjoy By May 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings