Iconic Italy in Rome, Florence, and Venice
go-today • Rome, Italy
- A Ten-Day Trip to Italy, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York, Chicago, Boston, Washington, or Los Angeles to Italy
- Rail Transportation Between Rome, Florence, and Venice
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights in Rome, Three Nights in Florence, and Three Nights in Venice
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Day Pass for Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour of Rome
- Two-Day Pass for Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour of Florence
- Walking Tour of Venice
- Airline Taxes and Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
All roads lead to Rome—and it's clear why. This former seat of the Roman Empire remains one of the cultural capitals of the world. Hop on a moped to travel the city's seven hills from monument to museum to landmark. With its rich long history, the Eternal City is home to the ancient ruins of the Colosseum and the Forum; the baroque opulence of St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican; and a culinary tradition that includes some of the best pizzerias and gelaterias on the continent.
As the birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence holds a special place in the world of art. The Duomo of the Basilica di Santa Maria dominates the skyline and breathtaking art is found at every turn: see Boticelli's The Birth of Venus at the famed Uffizi, Michelangelo's David at the Accademia Gallery, and learn the history of fashion at the Gucci Museum. But don't neglect your other senses—Florence is also home to world-renowned Tuscan cuisine.
Famed for its serene canals and preserved Renaissance architecture, Venice is a place best seen from the romantic perspective of a gondola. More than 100 islands are connected by a network of canals to make up the main city, so visitors never run out of nooks and crannies to investigate. Catch a show in the gilded theater of the La Fenice opera house, see stunning architecture of St. Mark's Basilica overlooking the Piazza San Marco, and spend an afternoon strolling the car-free walkways and bridges of the city center.
Three cities with singular personalities form the trifecta of iconic Italy. Experience them all with this Escape courtesy of go-today.*
Days 1 to 3: Board your flight to Rome, where you'll catch an optional private transfer from the airport to the Holiday Inn Express Rome—San Giovanni, your home base for three nights. An open schedule allows you to spend the days in Rome as you please. Explore on your own, or use your two-day pass to see the sights on hop-on, hop-off tours of Rome. Choose either of two routes to see landmarks like the Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica, and the Trevi Fountain.
Days 4 to 6: A train will bring you from Rome to Florence, where you'll spend three nights at Hotel de la Pace or Hotel La Fortezza, depending on your travel dates. A two-day pass gives you access to hop-on, hop-off tours of Florence. Two routes take visitors by the Duomo, Santa Croce, and Uffizi, among other sights. Along the way, you'll also see the important works of masters Michelangelo, Leonardo, Donatello, and Raphael.
Days 7 to 9: After a train ride from Florence, arrive in Venice for three nights at Santa Chiara Hotel or Hotel Alle Guglie, depending on your travel dates. Choose one morning to take a 1.5-hour walking tour of Venice. The route begins at Piazza San Marco and includes stops at St. Mark's Basilica, the Doge's Palace, and Santa Maria Formosa.
Day 10: You'll depart from the Venice airport for your return flight to the US.
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print).
New York City or Boston departures: March 4 or 11 ($1,899 per person); May 20 or 27 ($2,199 per person); July 1 or August 5 ($2,499 per person); September 2 or 16 ($2,199 per person)
Chicago or Washington departures: March 4 or 11 ($1,999 per person); May 20 or 27 ($2,299 per person); July 1 or August 5 ($2,699 per person); September 2 or 16 ($2,299 per person)
Los Angeles departures: March 4 or 11 ($2,099 per person); May 20 or 27 ($2,399 per person); July 1 or August 15 ($2,699 per person); September 2 or 16 ($2,399 per person)
"A good-looking city! Naked like Michelangelo’s David or rugged up in the latest winter fashion by their own world-class designers, Florentines and their city never fail to impress. At times it seems nothing much has changed since the days of the Medici."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Redeem early for best availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by February 20, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- All prices are per person and based on double occupancy; single supplement is $600 due at booking
- Voucher includes accommodations for three nights in Rome, three nights in Florence, three nights in Venice, daily breakfast, two-day pass for hop-on, hop-off tour of Rome from City Sightseeing Roma, two-day pass for hop-on, hop-off tour of Florence from City Sightseeing Firenze and a walking tour of Venice from Alba Travel
- Voucher does not include Italian City Taxes approximately €1 - €5 per person per night, gratuities to drivers, local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, costs for anything not specified above
- Tour prices include all fuel surcharges and US departure taxes
- Rate for extra nights is available upon request; subject to availability and must be confirmed at booking and air surcharge may apply
- Airport and exact flight information will be confirmed at booking
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 1, 2013 • Enjoy By October 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings