In Niagara, Wine and Natural Wonders
Embassy Suites Niagara Falls Hotel • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A One-Night Stay in a Fallsview Two-Queen or One-King Suite with Whirlpool, Sundays through Thursdays ($119), Fridays ($139), or Saturdays ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Fallsview Two-Queen or One-King Suite, Sundays through Thursdays Between March 10 and 21, 2013, with $100 in Game Play at Dave & Buster's and Admission for Four to Cannon Blasters ($169)
- $40 Dining Credit for the Keg Steakhouse
- $20 Dining Credit for Outback Steakhouse
- Winery Tour and Tasting for Two at Pillitteri Estates and a Wine Tasting at Inniskillin for Two
- Shuttle to Casino, Falls, Attractions
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Study Niagara Falls by the numbers—more than 700,000 gallons of water rush over an approximately 13-story plunge in high season—and it's easy to understand why this natural wonder has drawn visitors for more than two centuries. But Niagara Falls isn't meant to be studied, it's meant to be seen. Straddling the border between Canada and the United States, Niagara Falls stands as a shining example of Mother Nature's powerful beauty.
Soak up the sight of the great Canadian cascade ten stories up at Embassy Suites Niagara Falls Hotel. Your suite is appointed with two queens or one king bed, a full bathtub, and a separate dining area. Custom omelets slide across your breakfast plate along with other tasty items from a cooked-to-order morning menu featuring French toast, muffins, fruit, juice, coffee, and tea.
Stay between March 10 and 21, and use your included $100 game play credit at Dave & Buster's, located at nearby Clifton Hill. This grown-up arcade will bring out your inner child with classic games like Skee-Ball and pinball. Or, catch up with the kids during a Guitar Hero or Dance Dance Revolution session.
Whet your palate at the Pillitteri Estates Winery where you'll enjoy a tour and tasting for two. If your taste buds want to continue to swim, you're also entitled to a second tasting at Inniskillin Winery in Okanagan Valley.
Come dinnertime, use an included $40 voucher toward food and non-alcoholic drinks at Keg Steakhouse with floor-to-ceiling window views of the falls. You'll be in over your head with fabulous food like mushrooms Neptune, sirloin Oscar, and steamed fresh asparagus.
"The accomodations were wonderful. Great view, excellent bed—the suite was exceptional. We would definitely stay in this hotel again if we are in the area. We could see both the American Falls and the Horseshoe Falls from our suite."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are January 24-25, February 16-17, March 2, 9, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30 and April 27
- Based on double occupancy, additional adults $25, children 17 and under are free; 7 people maximum occupancy in a 2 Queen Bedroom Suite and 5 people maximum in a 1 Bedroom King Suite
- Check-in is 4 p.m. and checkout is noon
- Self parking is $20 per night, valet is $30 per night
- Call-in reservations will be charged $5 more upon booking; no fee for web bookings
- Vouchers include a $40 dining credit for the Keg Steakhouse, a $20 dining credit at Outback Steakhouse, a winery tour and tasting for two at Pillitteri Estates, a wine tasting at Inniskillin with chocolate and cheese for two and a shuttle to the casino, Falls and attractions
- Transportation is not included with wine tours, wine tour is self guided and based on double occupancy with additional tickets available at the Tour Desk
- Dining voucher is dine-in only; not valid for cash, on alcohol and gratuities are not included
- Dining vouchers may not be combined if multiple vouchers purchased
- Shuttle passes are for two adults and two full days of travel; additional shuttle tickets can be purchased for $9 per adult (13+), $6.50 per child (6 – 12)
- Dave & Buster's Game Play card is for play only and $2 activation fee is not included
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and have no cash value
- Hotel fees and taxes of 16% plus any incidentals incurred during stay will be collected at check-out
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 59% savings