An Alpine Fairytale in a Luxury Chalet
Les Granges d'en Haut • Chamonix, Les Houches, France
- Two- or Three-Night Stay in a Five-Star, Two-Bedroom Chalet for Up To Four (Prices Start From £655)
- Daily Breakfast Delivery
- €25 Credit Per Person to Spend on Spa Treatments
- Aperitif Each If Dining
- Access to Spa Facilities Including Turkish Bath and Heated Swimming Pool
The stunning Chamonix Valley in south-eastern France has been a magnet for winter sports lovers for almost 200 years. But when it comes to luxury in this neck of the Alps, there's nothing to compete with an Escape to Les Granges d'en Haut.
Get a stay for up to four people and look forward to curling up in front of an open fire in a five-star, two-bedroom chalet: there are two- and three-night packages available from January to July, with prices starting from just £655 (for up to 48% off)*. Take in the pine floors and walls, thick rugs, en suite bedrooms, real open fire, and sliding picture window doors onto a balcony with stunning views across the Chamonix Aiguilles. You'll also have access to the spa from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. -- with a heated swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, and fitness room, as well as €25 credit per guest to spend on spa treatments.
Breakfast is delivered fresh to the chalet every morning. If you choose, dine on the panoramic terrace of the Table des Granges, offering the finest of local cuisine in a gorgeously refined environment; if you do so, you'll receive an included apéritif each to kick off the experience.
As far as exploration goes there's no compulsory programme—take your pick from the likes of rock climbing, paragliding, rafting, and canyoning, all offered in the area. Summit spectacular? Chamonix has one of the highest cable cars in the world, climbing on up to the top of the Aiguille du Midi at 3842 metres, or there's the Montenvers rack railway leaving Chamonix for the bottom of the Mer de Glace, France's largest glacier.
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
- April 7 to July 5—£655 (up to a £1,266 value)
- January 10 to February 15 and March 16 to April 6—£819 (up to a £1,886 value)
- April 7 to July 5—£899 (up to a £1,878 value)
- January 10 to February 15 and March 16 to April 6—£1,145 (up to a £2,808 value)
"Chamonix is ensnared by scenery so mind-blowingly spectacular it’s practically Himalayan."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- 1 voucher is valid for up to 4 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 5, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A/B: Low Season - 7 April to 5 July 2013
- Option C/D: High Season - 25 January to 15 February and 16 March to 6 April
- Voucher excludes: 15 February - 15 March 2013 inclusive
- Free Wi-Fi
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Deal based on 4 people sharing 2 bedroom chalet
- Supplement of €200 applies to upgrade to 4 bedroom chalet; payable to merchant
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast Delivery, €25 Credit Per Person to Spend on Spa Treatments, Aperitif Each If Dining, Access to Spa Facilities Including Turkish Bath and Heated Swimming Pool
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact + 33 4 50 54 65 36 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 5, 2013 • Enjoy By July 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings