Pitch Up and Paddle Away in a Stunning Scottish National Park
Go Country • Stirlingshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Camping and Canoeing Adventure for Two
- Two-Man Tent with Sleeping Bags and Liners
- Use of a Camping Stove
- Instructed Canoe Lesson and One Day's Canoe Hire
'Man's heart away from nature becomes hard', observed Native American chief Standing Bear. Naturally, we want to keep our hearts open and gooey to the wonder of the great outdoors, which is why this Escape with Go Country will take you to the heart of untamed and unspoilt Scotland for a camping and canoeing adventure for two that you'll immediately fall in love with—holidays have never felt so wild.
Head to the shores of picturesque to Loch Ard, in the Trossachs National Park, and for £59 (up to a £160 value) you'll get a pitch and use of a two-man tent for a day and night; two sleeping bags, with sleeping bag liners; and a Hexi Block stove to show off your cooking chops as well as your survival instincts. With a stunning location and nothing between you and the vibrant night sky, you'll feel a world away from the stress of the every day.
Your stay also includes a canoe lesson from a qualified instructor and 24 hours' hire of a canoe to take out on Loch Ard and explore the sights—from the volcanic island of Eilean Gorm and the Crannog islands to the Castle Cliffs, or just to a tea stop a few hundred meters away. There's also a wide variety of stunning hikes and walks on offer when you're ready to get your feet back on dry land.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Canoe hire is from 11 a.m. to 11 a.m. the follwing day. Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Based on idyllic Loch Ard, within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park"-- Go Country
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 26 May, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes two-man tent with sleeping bags and liners, use of a camping stove, instructed canoe lesson and one day's canoe hire (from 11am on day 1 to 11am on day 2)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01877 387750 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2013 • Enjoy By May 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings