Romantic Getaway in 'The Eternal City'
The Duke Hotel • Rome, Italy
- Two- or Three-Night Break in Central Rome for Two in Superior Room (Prices Start from £189*)
- Daily Breakfast
- 25% Discount in the Hotel's Restaurant
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine in Room
- Entrance to Guttuso Art Exhibition for Two
- Shuttle Service to Piazza del Popolo
Audrey Hepburn was known for her flawless style and effortless cool—from clothing to holidays, she always got it so right. That's why when the time came for Miss Hepburn to relax, she made sure it was a Roman Holiday. You can plan a getaway fit for a star with this week's Escape to one of Rome's most luxurious hotels, The Duke Hotel.
Take in the sweet a-Roma of this four-star hotel in the picturesque Villa Borghese area, surrounded by stunning gardens, where you and your bello or bella can enjoy a two- or three-night stay from February to August 2013—prices start from £189, for up to 48% off*. Each Superior Room is designed with comfort and elegance in mind and includes a king-size bed, a marble-floored bathroom, air conditioning, and Wi-Fi—sip on your bottle of Spumante (an Italian sparkling wine) as you take it all in.
The traditional Italian restaurant, I Duchi, serves authentic mouthwatering dishes—and you'll receive 25% off food. Breakfast come morning is also included.
See the sites via a complimentary shuttle service which will take you to the impressive Piazza del Popolo within only five minutes. This large historic Roman square once lay at the entrace to the gates of ancient Rome and is now home to the twin churches of Santa Maria dei Miracoli and Santa Maria in Montesanto. Also included in the package is two admissions to an exhibition on the work of Italian painter Renato Guttuso.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Flights are available from UK airports to Rome with British Airways, easyJet, and more (not included). Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 13 to March 28 and July 1 to August 31—£189 (up to a £365 value)
- March 29 to April 30—£289 (up to a £419 value)
- May 1 to June 30—£315 (up to a £519 value)
- February 13 to March 28 and July 1 to August 31—£285 (up to a £419 value)
- March 29 to April 30—£419 (up to a £606 value)
- May 1 to June 30—£455 (up to a £756 value)
"Rome is an epic, bubbling-over metropolis harbouring lost empires. One visit and you’ll be hooked."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 August, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid 17-19 April or 28-30 May 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, 25% off at the Hotel's restaurant (drinks excluded), bottle of Italian Spumante upon arrival, entrance to Guttuso Art Exhibition for two, shuttle service to Piazza del Popolo, wifi, early check in (12pm) and late check out (4pm)
- City tax of €3 per person per day to be paid directly to merchant at check out
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 0039 6367221 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings