Cruising Along Coldwater Creek
Adventures Unlimited • Milton, FL
- A Three-Night Stay for Two at the Schoolhouse Inn from Now to February 28 ($339) or March 1 to June 30 ($379)
- Five-Hour Double Dip Zipline Adventure for Two
- Five-Hour Kayaking Trip on Coldwater Creek for Two
Known by passionate paddlers as the Canoe Capital of Florida, Coldwater Creek's sterling waters are surrounded by pine groves, smooth stones, and 30-foot-high bluffs. Once a transportation hub for loggers, Coldwater and its neighboring streams wind their way through the evergreen canopies of Northwestern Florida until they reach the Gulf.
The perfect home base for waterlogged wayfarers, Schoolhouse Inn is a converted schoolhouse featuring hardwood floors, high ceilings, air conditioning, and antique furniture. Four of the rooms—each named for notable American authors—even have gas fireplaces. And, while lodging lacks phones, televisions, and clocks, included Wi-Fi access will make it so you won't feel like a fish out of water if you want to plug in.
With Zip Adventures's Double Dip zipline experience, you'll soar above Lower Wolfe Creek and Big Coldwater Creek on a series of seven lines. For five hours, you'll glide along fowl and forest, crossing over sky bridges and getting a one-of-a-kind glimpse of the landscape below. Get rollin' on the river with a five-hour kayaking trip through the Blackwater River State Forest, paddling past flora and fauna of all kinds on spring-fed rivers. Stop at one of the white-sand beaches to take a dip or get a little sun before continuing on your Escape, courtesy of Adventures Unlimited.
"The state’s official 'Canoe Capital' is the Panhandle town of Milton near Pensacola. Up here, Blackwater River, Coldwater River, Sweetwater Creek, and Juniper Creek are perfect for tubing, rafting, and paddle boating, as well as canoeing and kayaking."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Kayaking trips depart at 8 a.m. and are subject to availability
- Minimum weight for ziplining is 70 lbs and maximum is 250 lbs
- $15 resort fee which covers Wi-Fi, parking, and use of trails it is not included and will be collected at booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings