A Cozy Home on the Range
Splendor Farms • Bush, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two
- Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Guided Horseback Riding, Hiking, and Fishing Trip for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Just an hour from New Orleans, Splendor Farms feels worlds away from city living. It is, after all, a 75-acre working farm, replete with horses, hiking trails, and a well-stocked fishing pond. Did we mention the sheep and the vegetable gardens? The creeks and the chickens? Rest assured, however, that you won't be a ranch hand during your stay at this B&B in St. Tammany Parish. Instead, it's all about you—whether you want to relish the country quiet, savor down-home meals, or play your heart out in the great outdoors.
Saunter past the livestock and kennel to reach the private entrance of your guest room, where you'll be warmly greeted by accommodations fit with a queen-size bed draped in 850-thread-count sheets, satellite TV, and a deep soaking tub. At night, you'll fall asleep to the sounds of singing cicadas, and in the morning you'll be treated to a gourmet breakfast by the pool or in the newly renovated dining room. The delicious eggs, which are served in a variety of styles, are fresh from the farm's hen house.
• Saddle up and ride the trails through the woods and along the picturesque Bogue Chitto River
• Cast a line into the water with your supplied fishing equipment
• Follow the leader on a guided hike
• Go for a wine tasting at Pontchartrain Vineyards
For additional information, visit Splendor Farms on Facebook.
"For many, Splendor Farms is where city folks come to see the stars at night, catch their breath, slow their roll. It feels like another planet when you . . . just . . . let . . . go (and let Kelly do the work)."-- Country Roads Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 4/6-8, 5/25-28, 7/3-6, and 8/31-9/3
- Based upon double occupancy; an extra charge of $50 per night for each additional child (age 4 – 10) and $60 per night for each additional adult
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. and checkout is 11:30 a.m.
- Weather conditions may cause reservation rescheduling
- Taxes and gratuities are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 6, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 6, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 6, 2013 • Enjoy By September 6, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings