Round the Fire on a Ranch in Arizona
Grand Canyon Ranch Resort • Meadview, AZ
- A One-Stay for Two in a Standard Cabin ($59) or Midsize Cabin ($69)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Large Cabin ($79)
- Live Music Entertainment, Rodeo Demonstrations, and Evening Campfires with Music, Cowboy Stories, and S'mores
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Master gunfighter Tap Duncan once rolled with such celebrated outlaws as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. According to legend, he was hailed as the greatest gunslinger in the state of Arizona before he swapped his shootin' for ranchin' and put down roots on the western rim of the Grand Canyon, where the spirit of the Old West is still lives.
He settled at what is now the Grand Canyon Ranch Resort, a 106,000-acre working cattle ranch and a time capsule of the American frontier. With several cabins and tepees—not to mention live music and entertainment, rodeo demonstrations, and round-the-fire cowboy powwows—the Ranch affords guests the chance to live out their frontier fantasies—comfortably. Each custom-built pine cabin, while rustic, is a work of fine Western craftsmanship, with immaculate woodwork and authentic 19th-century artifacts like saddles and wagon wheels adorning the interior.
Standard cabins feature a queen-size bed; midsize cabins are appointed with a queen bed, a lofted single bed, and a sleeping cot; and large cabins feature a queen-size bed and two lofted singles. All come with a full separate bathroom with an antique cowboy bathtub, and a fireplace or heater. Daily maid service is also included. In the morning, the Historic Ranch House cooks up a mighty fine—and hearty—breakfast of classic Western staples.
"It was exactly what we expected—a unique place to spend time in the shadow of the magnificent Spirit Mountain. Everyone working at the ranch is very friendly and fun."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Double occupancy in a small cabin; up to two adults and two children in a midsize cabin
- Blackout dates: March 29-April 4
- Transportation via motor coach or helicopter are available for an additional cost from Las Vegas, please inquire upon booking
- Vouchers Live Music Entertainment, Rodeo Demonstrations, and Evening Campfires with Music, Cowboy Stories, and S'mores
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings