Capturing the Caribbean Spirit in Punta Cana
Sanctuary Cap Cana • Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in an All-Inclusive or Standard Ocean-View Junior Suite
- Admission to the Blue Hole Cave and 20% Discount on Ziplining at Scape Park at Cap Cana
- All Inclusive of Meals, Snacks, and Non-Alcoholic and Domestic Alcoholic Beverages
- Purchase Additional Nights to Extend Stay
In Punta Cana, days begin with beachside strolls and breakfasts beneath the coconut trees. Once a sparsely populated fishing village, this sunny Dominican Republic locale has blossomed into a top-notch getaway, where guests can savor sugar-white sands by way of private resort beaches or isolated bays. More than one million visitors explore Punta Cana's tropical landscape, sail-worthy breezes, and blue-green balnearios annually.
From the moment you step into the lobby of the five-star Sanctuary Cap Cana, you're immersed in luxury— guests receive a welcome cocktail and cool towel upon arrival. A TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award-winning resort, Sanctuary boasts five swimming pools, a variety of dining options, and some of the best golfing in the Caribbean. Ocean-view suites are decorated in the Spanish Colonial style, with rich woods, smooth marble, and colorful upholstery accenting upscale amenities like flat-screen TVs, high-thread-count linens, and espresso machines. Guests who select the all-inclusive package receive access to meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic and domestic alcoholic beverages.
At nearly 20,000 square feet, the brand-new Spa at Sanctuary Cap Cana is a sublime spot to relax after a day on the property's private beach. Golf fanatics can shake off the sand before hitting the links at Punta Espada or Las Iguanas—both Jack Nicklaus signature courses. Later, swing through the tree line via ziplining; swim through an underwater cave at the Blue Hole; or simply laze on the beach at nearby Scape Park at Cap Cana, the perfect place to spend an action-packed afternoon outside of the resort.
For additional information, visit Sanctuary Cap Cana on Facebook.
"Our trip was wonderful. We were greeted by Hector, the manager, who helped make our time at Sanctuary just perfect. The property was immaculate and the service was excellent."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Minimum stay is three nights
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and fees included
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
(includes taxes and fees)