A West End Base in Scotland's Capital of Cool, Glasgow
The Belhaven • Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Two- (£149) or Three-Night (£199) Stay for Two in a Premier Room with Spa Bath
- Daily Breakfast in Bed
- Champagne, Chocolates, Fruit, and Petals in Room
- Late 12.30 p.m. Checkout
In the 20th Century, Charles Renee Mackintosh invented Glasgow Style with his elegant take on Art Nouveau, and a century later, Glasgow still has cutting edge style and cool in abundance—from the timeless Victorian architecture to enjoy by day, to the irresistible atmosphere to experience after dark. Head for a luxurious stay at The Belhaven, and experience a getaway Glasgow-style—i.e., with real panache.
Located in the cosmopolitan West End, a two-night stay for two people is just £149 (up to a £319 value); and a three-night stay just £199 (up to a £441 value). You'll be staying in a Premier room—complete with two-person spa bath and views of the iconic botanic gardens—and to add that extra touch of decadence, you'll find champagne, chocolates, and a basket of fruit inside as well as petals strewn across the king-size bed.
Everyone knows that in this day and age, the only way to eat breakfast is in bed—which is why you'll have the most important meal of the day delivered to your door on each morning of your stay.
With the Glasgow Botanic Gardens so close, they're well worth a visit, and a perfect Escape from the hubbub of the city. But if it's hubbub you're after, a short walk will lead you to Ashton Lane, a cobbled street packed with bars and restaurants and the focal point of the West End. Glasgow also has plenty of culture and some superb shopping to be enjoyed—not mention the world-class clubbing (and a late 12.30 pm checkout means you can sleep off any late nights).
This Escape is for two people, and excludes stays on a Saturday night. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"[Glasgow's] Victorian architectural legacy is now swamped with cutting-edge style bars, world-class venues to tickle your taste buds, and a hedonistic club culture that will bring out your nocturnal instincts."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 23, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher excludes Saturday night stays
- Deal based on double occupancy in Double Room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast in Bed, Champagne, Chocolates, Fruit, and Petals in Room, Late 12.30 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0141 339 3222 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 23, 2013 • Enjoy By March 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings