Shopping, Dining, and Exploring in Beautiful Oxfordshire
Bignell Park Hotel • Oxon, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Meal for Two on the First Evening
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on the Second Evening
- Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage Each
- VIP Day Pass for 10% Off Selected Stores at Bicester Village Shopping Outlet
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
Winston Churchill reportedly once said: "My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best". Satisfy your own good tastes with an Escape to Bignell Park Hotel, just 15 minutes from Churchill's birthplace.
This ace deal from the charming 18th-century hotel offers two nights' bed and breakfast in a superior double room for £199 (up to a £395.90 value). Guests can upgrade to a four-poster room for an additional £30 at time of booking. The elegant en suite rooms aim for peerless comfort, with views over the landscaped gardens and beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. Once settled in, unwind fully with an included back, neck, and shoulder massage by the resident internationally qualified beauty therapist of the newly opened Bonita Beauty Salon.
Prepare yourself for a sterling shopping trip with an included three-course dinner on the first night in the hotel's Oaks Restaurant, where you can dine in the minstrels gallery overlooking the fireplace. Enjoy a starter such as prawn and apple salad with lemon and herb mayonnaise, before moving on to the likes of seared lamb rump with dauphinoise potatoes, roasted root vegetables, and rosemary jus. If you dine in on the second night, you'll receive a bottle of house wine to accompany your meal.
Once you've had a premium night's rest and tucked into breakfast, it's time to hit Bicester Village just two miles away. With 130 boutiques and designer brands such as Mulberry, Temperley London, and Matthew Williamson plus high street favourites, this is the pinnacle of purchase for shopping aficionados. Even if clothes leave you cold, make the most of your late 2 p.m. checkout and head to some prime beauty spots nearby—from the impressive Blenheim Palace, Chuchill's birthplace, to glorious Oxford just ten miles away, or the stunning ruins at Minster Lovell.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Oxfordshire is a well-bred, well-preened kind of place with plenty of rustic charm and headline attractions."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 17, 2013
- Voucher excludes 13, 14 February 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room
- Upgrades to 4 Poster room available for £30 payable at time of booking; subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Meal for Two on the First Evening, Bottle of Wine If Dining on the Second Evening, Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage Each (upgrade to a full body massage for £20 pp), VIP Day Pass for 10% Off Selected Stores at Bicester Village Shopping Outlet, Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01869 326550 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 17, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 17, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 17, 2013 • Enjoy By July 17, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings