Tuscan Taste in Texas Hill Territory
Éilan Hotel Resort & Spa • San Antonio, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Room with One King or Two Queen Beds
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Deep in the heart of Texas Hill Country, San Antonio is equal parts Mexican spice and Wild West history. Spanish Mission architecture gives the city a distinctly Southwestern look, culminating with the iconic Alamo. While visitors take in the historic landmarks, locals congregate on the banks of the San Antonio River. The waterfront River Walk is lined with cafés, galleries, and bars to suit all tastes, while stalls at Market Square sell Western wear, handmade turquoise jewelry, and fresh produce.
The newest addition to San Antonio's architectural landscape—Éilan Hotel Resort & Spa—debuted last February with the force of an operatic baritone. And no wonder: Its piazza, stone-and-stucco facade, and marble columns feel less like Texas Hill Country than they do the hills of Tuscany. Make your grand entrance on three flights of cream-colored steps leading up to the boutique 165-room hotel.
Accommodations are spacious, appointed with wood and marble accents, and furnished with plush beds. The stylish bathrooms, meanwhile, feature a walk-in shower or luxe soaking tub. Order a glass of champagne to your room (or prosecco, if the Italian décor so inspires you). Then, sup heartily at the Sustenio restaurant, helmed by celebrity sensation and pioneer of modern Southwestern cuisine Stephan Pyles.
"Wow! What an amazing hotel sitting in a gorgeous setting. The hotel is brand new and it is appointed like the finest boutiques in the US and abroad. The restaurant is equally sensational."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and $25 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsKing Room offers a king bed with soft neutral tones and marble and wood features throughout. Each of our classic rooms has a contemporary bathroom that features a walk-in shower and luxurious amenities. Each guestroom has a well appointed working desk and leather chair, high-speed wireless and wired internet access, 42" flat panel HD cable TV, Keurig coffee/tea machine, safe, TV audio control in bathroom, and a nightly turn-down service. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $classic king$ $139 avg/night
detailsOur Classic Queen Room offers two queen beds with soft neutral tones and marble and wood features throughout. Each of our classic rooms has a contemporary bathroom that features a walk-in shower and luxurious bath amenities. Each guestroom has a well appointed working desk and leather chair, high-speed wireless and wired internet access, 42" flat panel HD cable TV, Keurig coffee/tea machine, safe, TV audio control in bathroom, and a nightly turn-down service. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $classic 2 queens$ $149 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)