Squeeze Orange County for All It's Worth
Laguna Hills Lodge • Laguna Hills, CA
- A Two-Night Stay in a Garden Room for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($147) or Fridays and Saturdays ($160)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Included Parking, Wi-Fi, and Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Winding roads hug dramatic cliffs that spill over into the rolling Pacific Ocean, and the beaches are as pristine as the eco-friendly and upscale residential neighborhoods that dot the hills just a ways inland. If Orange County, California, looks like a scene out of a Hollywood surfer movie, that's because it frequently is. Huntington Beach is a mecca for wave worshipers, and Laguna and Newport Beach are veritable postcards of an American paradise. Affluent and glamorous in typical laid-back SoCal style, Orange County is happy to help you unbutton your designer collar.
Centrally located near an array of OC attractions—from amusement parks to the Pacific Ocean—Laguna Hills Lodge is a truly appealing family-owned-and-operated inn that pours on the charm. Winner of the 2011 and 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor, the inn boasts lush, meticulously manicured grounds overflowing with hundreds of blooming rose bushes that infuse the air with a fragrant aroma come springtime.
Each serene, recently remodeled room is equipped with premium satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and an in-room safe, plus a refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffee station. Wake up to a satisfying breakfast of pastries, cereals, yogurts, fruit, hard-boiled eggs, and of course, OJ. Take a dip in the sparkling heated pool or adjacent whirlpool, relax in the Finnish sauna, or work up a sweat in the state-of-the-art-fitness center.
• Nosh on an appetizer in the Far East-infused Elephant Bar or at Kings Fish House
• Shop at the Laguna Hills Regional Mall across the street
• Visit the Irvine Spectrum Center five-minutes away
• Stroll or surf some of Southern California's most iconic beaches
"[It's] close to shopping, food, and major freeways, but still hidden away so that you don't notice the hustle and bustle."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable upon check-out
- Based on double occupancy
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Blackout dates include 2/14/13 - 2/17/13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 16, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 16, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 16, 2013 • Enjoy By April 16, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings