Relaxation at the Foot of the Garw Valley
Court Colman Manor • Mid Glamorgan, United Kingdom
- One- (£59) or Two-Night (£89) for Two People in a Double or Twin Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining
You've been found guilty of spending too much time at work, and not enough with a loved one—it's time to present your defence case to the court. Stand in the dock and make an oath: you must take time out with this Escape to Court Colman Manor. Steeped in history, the former home of the Llewellyn family is located in Pen-Y-Fai in Bridgend, just a short drive from Cardiff and Swansea.
What was once an Edwardian gentleman's residence has been converted to an award-winning hotel; a one-night stay for two people is £59 (up to a £143.95 value), or a two-night getaway just £89 (up to a £274.95 value). Lock yourselves away in a light and spacious double or twin room, decked out sympathetically to the hotel's Georgian charm. If availability allows, you'll get a complimentary upgrade to one of the travel-themed suites, transporting you to faraway lands.
Breakfast is included each morning. The hotel is home to the celebrated Bokhara Brasserie, rated in the top ten Indian restaurants in Britain by The Independent food critic Roopa Gulati, and whilst the manor is traditional and grand, the Brasserie is decked out in warm colours reflecting the Indian and Mediterranean food it serves. If dining you'll receive a bottle of wine to accompany your meal.
The green Welsh valleys are a fine place to indulge in hiking and fresh air, so be sure to identify some of the local walks to make the most of your picturesque location—as well as the stunning views along the Glamorgan Heritage Coast.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The interior is unashamedly opulent, with a sweeping staircase and majestic ballroom."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Rooms must be booked within 3 months of purchase
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 29, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Breakfast, Bottle of Wine if Dining in Restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01656 720212 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2013 • Enjoy By July 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings