Entertainment is Huge at the Trump Taj Mahal
Trump Taj Mahal • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Taj Tower Room, Sundays through Thursdays, with a $20 Dining Credit ($79)
- Or, a Two-Night-Stay for Two in a Taj Tower Room, Fridays and Saturdays, with a $20 Credit Toward Drinks at Ego Night Club ($269)
- Included Health Club Admission
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
Atlantic City is known for its hotels and casinos, but you haven't really experienced "America's Favorite Playground" until you've tangoed with the sultan of slots: the Trump Taj Mahal. Like anything Trump, the Taj is prime real estate, located right on the boardwalk. But with its marble entryways, brilliant crystal chandeliers, modern mood-lit lounges, state-of-the-art casinos, luxurious spa, headlining live entertainment, and five-star restaurants, this symbol of AC is a destination in and of itself.
As you would expect from Trump property, your guest room is dripping with luxury. Sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean are perfect for watching sunsets. Inside, warm, contemporary décor accents plush queen- or king-size Simmons Health Smart beds. In-room coffee makers and refrigerators add a welcomed level of convenience, and marble-clad bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and in-room digital entertainment round out your experience.
If you're lucky, you might hit the pristine buttery-sand beaches outside, but chances are, you'll find all you need among the Taj Mahal's five-star restaurants, live entertainment, lounges, and nightclubs all in one place. Decadence is a norm from morning 'til night starting with a breakfast at Sultan's Feast Buffet or American Plate Café. Try your luck at the Taj's 24-hour gaming space. Then, sip or dance away your cares at the posh Ego Bar & Lounge. For those who seek shopping, the hotel features a host of high-end options including Caché and Marshall Rouse. Fitness gurus will enjoy the state-of-the-art health club, and those in need of pampering will find the host of body treatments available at the spa simply heavenly.
"Aims to please its visitors with comfort as well as eye candy. From the golden elevators to the regal chandeliers to the jaw-dropping view from seaside rooms, visitors live like kings for the duration of their stay."-- U.S. News & World Report
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers can be combined up to a maximum of 5 nights
- Valid for travel until April 16, 2013
- Must be at least 21 years old to redeem
- Advanced reservations required; all reservations will be based on availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Online reservations only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must present and remit LivingSocial voucher at time of check-in
- Credit card and photo ID required at time of check-in
- Black out dates are 2/15-17 and 2/22-23
- Hotel sales tax and occupancy/tourism fee not included and will be collected at check-in
- Gratuity not included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 16, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 16, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 16, 2013 • Enjoy By April 16, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings