The Ace in Atlantic City's Hand: The Trump Plaza
Trump Plaza • Atlantic City, NJ
- One-Night Stay for Two in a Plaza Tower Room, Sundays through Thursdays from Now through April 20, 2013 ($41)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Plaza Tower Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($218)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
The Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino is to Atlantic City what the Empire State Building is to New York—the pre-eminent skyline hotel has become a symbol of the shoreline playground and a must-visit for anyone hoping to capture the quintessential AC experience. 906 rooms and 39 stories make quite an impression even from the highway. Along with top-rated gaming, The Trump Plaza makes more waves than the glistening Atlantic Ocean that fans its shores.
The highest building in Atlantic City comes with some distinct advantages when it comes to accommodations—namely that most of its guest rooms come with unobstructed bay or ocean views. True to its brand, each room is outfitted in a calming décor. Simmons Health Smart pillow-top mattresses provide the epitome of comfort, and all rooms feature an in-room safe, refrigerator, and a flat-screen TVs wired for on-demand movies, digital music, and video games. Marble-clad bathrooms and and large windows with sweeping water vistas round out the experience.
From the moment you step inside the marble entry ensconced in crystal chandeliers and rich tapestries, it's evident that "lavish" will be a buzzword for the majority of your stay. The velvet floor of the expansive casino offers thrills for patrons of all comfort levels—from penny slots and low-risk table games to high-stakes poker. Indulgence finds a special home in the on-site spa where body treatments from massages to facials are administered by skilled professionals in a setting befitting of an indoor oasis. All-night revelers will find a haven at Jezebel's, the Plaza's night club. Foodies are also in luck: From the five-star dining at Max's Steakhouse to the casual fare in the more low-key 24 Central Cafe, there's a menu to sate any appetite, no matter how picky.
"The Trump aesthetic of ostentatious wealth is evident in the marble lobby and the designers have tried to echo the feeling in guest rooms, where dark paisleys and green stripes mix with gilded mirrors and glass tables on golden pillars."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay for up to 5 nights
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Must be at least 21 years old to redeem
- Valid for travel until 4/20/13
- Advanced reservations required; all reservations will be based on availability
- All reservations must be booked online
- Credit card and photo ID required at check-in
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must present and remit LivingSocial voucher at time of check-in
- Black out dates are 2/15-17, and 3/8-9
- Offer A is one-night stay valid Sundays through Thursdays
- Offer B is a two-night stay valid Friday to Saturday
- Taxes and gratuity are not included
- Hotel sales tax and occupancy/tourism fee not included and will be collected at check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2013 • Enjoy By April 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings